Ashley Yeoman

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
SkyBlueGull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: David Graham

Ashley Yeoman

Post by SkyBlueGull »

...... and so Branston says" a good goal but Ashley needs to step up from this game and re- launch his career by starting to make the most of his opportunities!

Yes Guy if only a manager would give him an opportunity to play a run of games.!!!!!!!!!!

Please please CH just give the lad a run of games - his strike rate this season must already be better than Hawley, Ball, Stockley, Bodin and Benyon.
harrytorquay101
New Signing
New Signing
Favourite player: Billy Bodin

Post by harrytorquay101 »

I absolutely totally agree with this! He was a hero tonight!
badamsincalifornia
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by badamsincalifornia »

Agreed! I hope to see him when I'm at Plainmoor this Saturday. We are not going to get relegated. I feel it.
CapeTownGull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Colin Lee

Post by CapeTownGull »

Yeah, what a travesty that after his important goal last season, he hasn't been given a chance whilst Hawley has been given so many. Hawley to Dorchester!
Dockers Pal
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Chris Hargreaves

Post by Dockers Pal »

We have every reason to question the judgement of Knill and to some extent Hargreaves when it comes to Yeoman. He was being talked up by Knill at the end of last season only to be cast out in the cold come the beginning of this. The team has had a succession of loan strikers with which we have scored few goals. How come that we have made do in this way for 36 games when we have known that Yeoman will score goals.
I only hope that he gets plenty of pitch time and scores more goals this season - and proves a point that its not what you do on the training ground or on loan at minor clubs that really counts but in matches that are vital to the team.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Why are we questioning Hargreaves? Sent him on loan to get some football basically the minute he arrived. Got him back 6 weeks later and played him immediately.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

ferrarilover wrote:Why are we questioning Hargreaves? Sent him on loan to get some football basically the minute he arrived. Got him back 6 weeks later and played him immediately.
Matt.
Quite right. Hargreaves' comments about Yeoman here: http://www.torquayunited.com/news/artic ... 30845.aspx