Knill out

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Forest gull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Steve Cooper
Watches from: Pop side

Knill out

Post by Forest gull »

Times up, KNILL out now.
Dave_Pougher
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Mansell

Post by Dave_Pougher »

Don't like these threads as IMO they tend to produce the opposite reaction but.................

agreed

Knill out,, when ? yesterday
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

I don't wish to appear unkind but I've considered all the evidence and tried to wrestle with some of his ideas (or lack of) and decisions which i have to say are getting more and more odd and erratic. We need stability now and grit and endeavour. Today's 11 was suicide and i said that before kick off. He is a loose cannon but in a more sinister way than Di Canio and i'd also like to know what the hell Chris Brass is doing too.

We continue to go backwards under Knill and that is a fact so do we go with the faith and wait and see? I would do if i could see any chink of light that we can halt the slide but i just cannot see ANYTHING in ANYTHING Knill does that could turn this around. On that basis i have to conclude that yes, Knill should be dismissed if at all we have the funds to do so but then we have the question of who do we bring in and where do we get the money from. I understand that but i also feel aggrieved that Alan is not giving us not even 25% of what he is paid to be doing and shows no signs of improving that ratio and so he is failing badly. I don't mean this in a personally insulting way but i find the man is, well let me just say that he isn't the man that can be trusted with our league safety over 40 odd games. He just looks lost and is so uninspiring. So dreadful that i want Ling back. :lol:

He is looking like a really poor and limited manager but i guess it's back to him picking straws out of the hat for Accrington next week.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
usagullmichigan
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by usagullmichigan »

Knill out. Should never have been hired.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Oh and you'll get pelters for this thread Forest Gull!! :clap: :bow: :lol:

Even though it is a valid statement for us to discuss.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Forest gull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Steve Cooper

Post by Forest gull »

Sometimes you have to stand up and say what needs to be said.

I expect pelters TBH, but so what. Can we really stand by and watch our team raped by this moron week after week????

He has to go, simple as that. Utterly clueless.

If you have any honour, any at all Mr. Knill, resign tonight. Let someone try and save us at least.
frenchgull
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Tommy northcott

Post by frenchgull »

I am a bit afraid to post as some folk think i am just a negative barsteward but what the heck,Well here we are in the bottom two and I can not see things getting any better what we need is the second coming,Chris Hargreaves looks like the Messiah unless he has had his hair cut,but he could be the guy to get things back on an even keel,1,He's local,2,he knows the club and the
lower leagues plus he would jump at the chance to get into management (I would think) plus if all goes pear shaped he also knows the conference,but we got to get out of this mess.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

I've not been to any of the home games but I've been to 6 away and we've played some of the worst football I've ever seen. I don't mean consistently negative like Ling but just all over the place like salmon trying to get upstream. Plus we look really sluggish and not really interested too. On top of that he is making things worse by team decisions. What next week? Cruise dropped and Nico back in for the 6th time this season. My head is spinning trying to keep up with his weird decisions and i'm not even a player! I bet they have got the cartoon birds swirling overhead all the time! Our midfield today was weak as Typhoo against a side who like to flood it in there and with the quality of O'Shea and Roberts! It was a criminal decision and he seriously wanted Mozika to get us out of the sh*t so he could say it was a tactical masterstroke. Mozika might very well turn out to be a good player but not surrounded by some of the rubbish we've got. This game was set up for Lathrope holding but he is at Hereford. Well we'll be there too next season so let's rock and roll and all have a pear!
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Mozika was crap today, just so you know Andy. Saying that the only player who was 'above sh*t' was Cruise.

As I said on the match thread - lose to Plymouth in 10 days and things will come to a head I reckon.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Cruise should have been in the squad from day one and allowed to develop and progress instead of being dropped every 2 minutes IMO. Nico should NOT and NEVER have been in the first team this season unless we have injuries and suspensions. How are our players ever meant to get a foothold in the team and an understanding of each other when they are either dropped or picked but playing alongside a loanee they've know for 5 minutes?

Cruise did get MOTM i believe by the club so i guess it's a positive which Knill will wreck by picking Nico next week the complete tail.
bengull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Post by bengull »

I know the implications sacking Knill will have on our already dire financial situation, but I just can't see any way that Alan Knill can turn this around. I do not know what the answer is but I am absolutely sure it is not Alan Knill based on the lack of development as a team in the first 19 games this season. We are going backwards. We are damned if we do, and damned if we don't.

Forget everything else, players, managers, poor performances, silly substitutions etc. The only thing that matters now is maintaining our league status, and I would suggest at ANY cost.
Bert
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: nico

Post by Bert »

Our Illustrious chairman seems to be very quiet these days!!
hector
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: jim mcnichol

Post by hector »

As has been obvious for ages, Knill is inept.

He is not going to turn it around, as his frequent rolling of the dice suggest. It is just fingers-crossed that it works, management.

The costs of not sacking him far outweigh the costs of sacking him. And while there will be some whose heads are still firmly buried in the sand, the feeling on the Pop today, was overwhelmingly that Knill needs to go.

And if Knill himself, or the club need any indication, it was the highly ironic cheers that met Nathan Craig's hopeful shot. Knill's reign has always had the feel of interim. He needs to be relieved of his duties now as it is plainly not been working, is currently not working and will not work in the future.

Also, a fairly reliable source suggests Knill, recently, applied for a job elsewhere. No wonder he didn't get it.
yellowmonkey
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by yellowmonkey »

Hhhheeeeeeeeee this is funny just wait till ferrarilover gets home and reads this your all for such a spanking
Bridportgull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Micky cave

Post by Bridportgull »

I was never really sure about A K but like the rest on here maybe the time is right and unfortunately this is a results business if we wait until new year could be too late . Chris Hargreaves although lacks experience he loves the club and players would give him 110 per cent or would be out and I feel the current crop of players are not walking through fire for Knill or Knill is not strong enough whatever change now before too late . If we dropped out of league this time we won't come back that iam sure