An apology......but not warranted

General chat about anything else goes here.
westbaygull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by westbaygull »

I frequently use the word 'chuckle' :) . Titter, not so much. So much more ladylike than peeing myself laughing, I feel.
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

austrianandygull wrote:Thanks so much for that westbaygull. I probably will carry on with the eccentricities on the threads but i'll just have to be bloody careful what i put in future. Hope i still make you chuckle. :)

By the way, has anybody EVER used the word 'chuckle' in normal spoken conversation? It's one of those words that get used a lot in text but never used when spoken. Random. :lol:

Oh and what do you think of Dave Flitcroft being named Tykes boss Super?
:-/

could have been worse - ie darren moore, nicky eaden or phil brown! :-/
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Anyone who is in charge of a team that beats Leeds is doing a good job in my book!
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

austrianandygull wrote:Anyone who is in charge of a team that beats Leeds is doing a good job in my book!
:clap:

tarn always beat them at "fortress" oakwell......... 8/ =D
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

I have amended the Exeter matchday thread too as i commented on their goalie Artur Krysiak being foreign and posted some remarks some may have found offensive for which i apolgise. One was about foreign people opening shops left right and centre selling foreign goods. If i moved to another country to settle then i would want to eat and drink what the people of my new country ate and drank and to a certain extent i don't agree with it but hey, that's probably racist. I also wouldn't want to live in communities of my own peoples, i don't see the point in uprooting your family to start a new life in a new land and then going to live in a community full of your countrymen. You may as well have stayed where you were imo but that opinion is probably racist too. Sorry.

If it makes me look any better that applies to English ex pats clogging up the south of spain. What's the point? Move to Spain by all means but learn Spanish and integrate, don't just lounge around with neighbours Derek and Joan from Solihull all day on an all english suburb visiting Johnnys Bar for a fry up. Do and be Spanish otherwise come back to the UK!!!! :@
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.