Torquay vs Exeter- December 22nd

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Parry
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Torquay vs Exeter- December 22nd

Post by Parry »

I personally can't wait for this fixture. It's looking like Exeter will just about sell all their allocation so they should make a good noise from the away end. Hopefully the pop side will swell a bit for this game aswell.
Anyone with any ideas for enhancing the atmosphere, i.e balloons, yellow pages, songs etc? Lets make some noise!
united09
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by united09 »

Parry wrote:I personally can't wait for this fixture. It's looking like Exeter will just about sell all their allocation so they should make a good noise from the away end. Hopefully the pop side will swell a bit for this game aswell.
Anyone with any ideas for enhancing the atmosphere, i.e balloons, yellow pages, songs etc? Lets make some noise!
A group has been set up Parry to improve the atmosphere. Their first game was Dagenham at home and I've got to say it looked good. There has been a bit of money put in the pot, to order a large number of flags. So there are ideas for the city game. Maybe Walshy will be on to give you an update, Heres their website.

http://www.torquayfanatics.eu/

Anys idea would be welcome, I would of thought.
Parry
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by Parry »

Oh right thats good! Good luck to them. But still, I think the more 'casual' fan should also get involved by yellow pages cuttings, balloons etc.
united09
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by united09 »

Parry wrote:Oh right thats good! Good luck to them. But still, I think the more 'casual' fan should also get involved by yellow pages cuttings, balloons etc.
To the "casual" fan I would say bring what ever yellow pages, balloons etc you can and make as much noise as possible!! :scarf: Maybe be should have a shout out on the main board for any of the above to be brought along to the game?