Saah ridiculed on Talksport

General chat about anything else goes here.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Saah ridiculed on Talksport

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

A few minutes ago Micky Quinn and Adrian Durham were talking about Saah's performance on saturday and laughing about it. BAS*ARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :@ :red:
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
bengull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Post by bengull »

I am very surprised that TalkSport know who little old Torquay United are, let alone dedicate air time to them. Clearly just saw the 30 seconds of highlights on the football league show and came to the conclusion that Brian is a donkey. Whereas the fans who were there will know that apart from his 'funny five minutes' 'Saahsy' was his usual solid self and contributed to our point, and has been one of our most dependable and consistent performers for months now.

Listened to those two t****rs before, what they know about lower league football can be written on the back of a postage stamp.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Agree Ben, in addition Durham who is a posh fan has also been slagging off Olejnik for his error the other day saying that he is a big guy and he should have come and got the ball and dominated. Err, i take it he didn't see any of his performances for us last season then which earned him his move? Obviously not because he now thinks Posh are somehow a 'big' club. Message Mr Durham, posh will always ply there trade in the lower leagues and you will get to see that soon enough when they get relegated this season.That won't be Bobbys fault though, it will be because the rest of your squad are feckin useless!!!!!!!! As for Micky Quinn, well if he hasn't cost at least 3 million quid then he has never heard of them, oh, and his racehorses are shite and never win. What are you Quinny? A professional racehorse trainer who spends most of his time hosting a radio show or the other way round? Make you mind up man!
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Rach
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Rach »

:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:

:@

I hate people like that -.-