Lloyd off the list

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Brez60gull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Brez60gull »

This could be a masterstroke by Lingy if he can get Lloyd to play to his full potential then it will be like having a new signing in the squad I wish Lloyd the best and will fully support him as long as he works for himself and the team.
Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Regiment »

i am fully behind Lingy and his management style. some people don't like such honesty, but there's no grey areas with him, and he said he's not saying anything in public he hasn't said to the players face. and that's how it should be. whether the player likes that or not is one thing, but he has to respect it.

i'm delighted, because Lloyd has talent, and should be a fantastic player, so as i said in a previous post ages ago, maybe this approach by Ling was exactly what Lloyd needed. clearly the "you're great, here's a 3yr contract to sit on your arse" approach of the previous manager didn't get him playing, so hopefully the "shape up or naff off" approach has done the trick - time will tell.

a football career is a short career, and lloyd has wasted a few years of it, so please lloyd, if you read this, take the chance that's been given to you, show us and the rest of league two what you're about, stay the f*** off twitter for five minutes, and be the player we all know you can be. You've already got most of the yellow army behind you - don't blow it !
Brady

I Wish I Was There
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

Regiment wrote:
stay the f*** off twitter

It's the way it is these days with youngsters . . . . . . it's in their hand constantly . . . . . . playing with it.

When I was a youngster with it constantly in me hand playing with it I was warned that I'd go blind.

That's a myth because I don't even wear spectacles even after much abuse/pleasure of the two veg beneath the meat.

I should not have written that. :Oops: :whip:
Friend of TorquayFans.com
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Trojan 67 wrote: It's the way it is these days with youngsters . . . . . . it's in their hand constantly . . . . . . playing with it.
When I was a youngster with it constantly in me hand playing with it I was warned that I'd go blind.
That's a myth because I don't even wear spectacles even after much abuse/pleasure of the two veg beneath the meat.
I didn't understand any of that.. :|
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Hahahaha, poor Scorer, how old are you?

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Matt, please don't remind me of my age..!!

Suffice it to say that my memory just about stretches back to the late sixties. Or was it the seventies..? :zzz:
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

And you don't understand a simple masturbation reference?

Oh dear Scorer, you really must be feeling old for your age :~D

Is it the Bench this year for you?

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

ferrarilover wrote:And you don't understand a simple masturbation reference?
Oh dear Scorer, you really must be feeling old for your age :~D
Is it the Bench this year for you?
Matt.
'Fraid so. If not Bristow's, then the Cider Bar's.. :zzz:

Masterwhat..?
SteveDeckchair
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Sir Alex Russell
Watches from: Pop side

Post by SteveDeckchair »

Trojan 67 wrote: When I was a youngster with it constantly in me hand playing with it I was warned that I'd go blind.

Trojan confirms what many of us suspected all along! :lol:
Mmmmmm, beeeeeeeer.
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

SteveDeckchair wrote:
Trojan confirms what many of us suspected all along! :lol:
I knew I should not of written that. :-/

I've been called many names including w*nker ;-) b*stard (technically true as I was concieved out of wedlock) and many other derogatory names.

I rest peaceful in the knowledge that what others accuse me of they are guilty of themselves (w*nkers ;-)).

:lol:

Now back to Lloyd . . . if he can leave his "device" out of his hand and concentrate on his footballing ability then this could be his season.
Friend of TorquayFans.com
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"