TUFC open day

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Aussie
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

TUFC open day

Post by Aussie »

Who`s coming to the open day? See your Heroes, meet the Gaffer, check out the new stand Bristows Bench, have photos taken and get autographs and chat to the backroom staff. 10 am till mid-day.
diamondgirl
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Aaron Downes

Post by diamondgirl »

Sorry Aussie, I'm at work in Paignton. Wont be able to make it, much as I would like too. :(
"Thing's turn out best when you make the best of the way thing's turn out."
nicktufc
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Euuuuuuuunan

Post by nicktufc »

It would've made a lot more sense to have held it yesterday, so more people could attend. I can't make it as I am working but would like to have had a look around at the changes from last season.
OllieGull
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Luke Young

Post by OllieGull »

I went to it! Craig Easton is honestly one of the most polite footballers I've ever met.
DevonYellow
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Jean Pierre-Simb

Post by DevonYellow »

nicktufc wrote:It would've made a lot more sense to have held it yesterday, so more people could attend. I can't make it as I am working but would like to have had a look around at the changes from last season.
Bang on there would have had loads more people, and at the same time make a big thing about the new away kit, have a stall selling them on the pitch. If you buy it on the day get it signed by your favourite player etc.
Rach
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Rach »

I went to it yesterday but snuck off to the shop whilst they were doing the team photo and then came back and all the players had gone :(
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

rachii12 wrote:I went to it yesterday but snuck off to the shop whilst they were doing the team photo and then came back and all the players had gone :(
You mean 'sneaked'. 'Snuck' is an odious Americanism.. :slap:
Rach
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Rach »

Gullscorer wrote: You mean 'sneaked'. 'Snuck' is an odious Americanism.. :slap:
Oh dear haha
chippygull
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson