Youth Team

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
supergulls
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Aaron Downes

Youth Team

Post by supergulls »

Geoff Harrop has described this years intake as exciting, from what I understand they are very pleased with the new crop of scholars, the club has been very active in recruiting more nation wide rather than just local lads and has found some real talent, although i do not think they will get much out of their first match which is away FA youth cup holders Chelsea. But i think exciting times are ahead with some real quality coming through. Some of the players they have taken in are from Spurs and Leyton Orient.
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

I wonder if it includes the 15 yr old lad from Cyprus?
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
supergulls
Skipper
Skipper

Post by supergulls »

he wont be in the squad this year as he is finishing his schooling etc but he is meant to be a decent player, a host of clubs from Germany and also Napoli were after him
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

supergulls wrote:he wont be in the squad this year as he is finishing his schooling etc but he is meant to be a decent player, a host of clubs from Germany and also Napoli were after him
so we have him signed up for next year then? sounds promising if so! Torquay over Napoli - how?!
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
supergulls
Skipper
Skipper

Post by supergulls »

Geoff harrop went out to Cyprus and met his parents and sold the club to them and did a deal with his club that includes sell on fees .