Weston Super Mare Away-Bristolish based Gulls

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Kernowgull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Weston Super Mare Away-Bristolish based Gulls

Post by Kernowgull »

Just seen that we have an away friendly at Weston and was wondering if there are any Bristol based fans who will be going.

Be nice to meet some other Gulls who live nearby, or any other Gulls who might be attending!!
monkeyboy
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Mark Loram

Post by monkeyboy »

Most of my family are Torquay fans and live in Clevedon, W-s-M and Nailsea. Should be taking quite a gathering, as we did last year.
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

Not sure if I will be going as yet. Although Weston is not far from Yate. I have a feeling I will likely be on holiday. down in Bideford. It is a fair trek from there. shame they ain't playing Bideford when I am there. oh no I'm not. I can do Weston. make a nice evening for sure. well providing it's not tipping it down.
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

Glostergull wrote:Not sure if I will be going as yet. Although Weston is not far from Yate. I have a feeling I will likely be on holiday. down in Bideford. It is a fair trek from there. shame they ain't playing Bideford when I am there. oh no I'm not. I can do Weston. make a nice evening for sure. well providing it's not tipping it down.
This is probably one of my favourite posts, ever. You can actually read the conversation between Glostergull and Mrs Glostergull which was happening whilst GG here was posting his verbal diarrhoea!
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

cambgull wrote: This is probably one of my favourite posts, ever. You can actually read the conversation between Glostergull and Mrs Glostergull which was happening whilst GG here was posting his verbal diarrhoea!
Ye Gods and Little fishes. What some peoples imaginations come to. I am just glad you ain't a fly on the wall in our house, And if this is verbal diarrhoea then what is Brucies. Still I suppose it's nice to please some people. no matter how !
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843