Keiran Agard Atienos replacement?

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
SDYellow
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: The next scorer

Keiran Agard Atienos replacement?

Post by SDYellow »

A former Everton youth player that was released by Yeovil last season, as he is aged 22 will know Eunan, providing O'kane stays. The rumour was mentioned on the unreliable football transfer rumours site yesterday. He has one PL cap for Everton against Chelsea. Worth a look?
Jeff
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by Jeff »

I'm sure I saw that he was expected to sign for someone else, and in L1 at that. Don't expect him to be anywhere near Plainmoor
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

Jeff wrote:I'm sure I saw that he was expected to sign for someone else, and in L1 at that. Don't expect him to be anywhere near Plainmoor
Strange Yeovil let him go? You never know - but like Jeff says - very unlikely.
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
nicktufc
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Euuuuuuuunan

Post by nicktufc »

I'm not sure anyone needs the pressure of being Atieno's replacement. Too much will rest on that young man if we're expecting that much.
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

yellowsmiffy wrote:My housemate is a Yeovil fan. Says he was strong and very quick. Dreadful finisher. Not good enough for Yeovil, and a low league 1/Upper league 2 club would be about right for him. I said a few weeks ago I thought I could see us going in for him.
Irony!
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/