Wembley Mascot

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Kevin Hill
Watches from: The sofa

Post by happytorq »

A Candy wrote:Hi Aussie,
Thank you for letting the Club know of this very sad development. I have arranged for a number of items to be sent to Lewis and for a card with a message from Martin Ling to go with them. They will be sent later this week as I understand that Lewis is not being admitted until tomorrow. There is no need for you to pay anything as the Club can cover these costs.
Everyone here wishes Lewis the very, very best for a speedy recovery.
Regards,
Andrew
it's this kind of stuff that makes me proud to support our little yellow club.
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Eam non defectum. Ego potest tractare quod. Est spes occidit me.
diamondgirl
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Aaron Downes

Post by diamondgirl »

Puts it all in perspective.
"Thing's turn out best when you make the best of the way thing's turn out."
Aussie
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by Aussie »

A Candy wrote:Hi Aussie,
Thank you for letting the Club know of this very sad development. I have arranged for a number of items to be sent to Lewis and for a card with a message from Martin Ling to go with them. They will be sent later this week as I understand that Lewis is not being admitted until tomorrow. There is no need for you to pay anything as the Club can cover these costs.
Everyone here wishes Lewis the very, very best for a speedy recovery.
Regards,
Andrew
Thank you Andy, new you wouldn`t me and Lewis down! I talked to Manse and Toddy about it and they said they would get involved aswell, I passed Grahams number on to Toddy because the mans a ledge and he is probably the best person to help Lewis through this. If his mascot gear still fits him I believe there is an opening ceremony for a certain new stand that he might be very proud to attend! ;-)
A Candy
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by A Candy »

Thanks Aussie,
I have spoken to Lee Mansell who will try and visit him in hospital when he is in the Bristol area and one of the items sent to Lewis was Toddy's book which we hope will give him strength and inspiration.
Regards,
Andrew
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Just read this and it makes me proud to be a Gull. Amazing credit to Aussie and Andrew for trying in some small way to brighten up the life of this little lad who is suffering from a terrible illness. I wish Lewis all the best and respect for being so brave and courageous in all this. Get better soon.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.