Away trips 2012/2013?

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Away trips 2012/2013?

Post by Colorado Gull »

I have started a thread like this in the past and as the fixtures came out today, I've decided to post another for the season ahead.

Here are the away trips we will have this coming season:

AFC Wimbledon
Accrington
Aldershot
Barnet
Bradford
Bristol Rovers
Burton Albion
Cheltenham
Chesterfield
Dag & Red
Exeter
Fleetwood
Gillingham
Morecambe
Northampton
Oxford Utd
Plymouth
Port Vale
Rochdale
Rotherham
Southend
Wycombe
York

I was lucky enough to get to many away games last year and I'm hopefully planning to do the same :nod:

I know the fixtures have only been out a few hours, but off the top of your head, which ones would you like to attend?
Formerly dannyrvtufc4life.
Gulliball
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Gulliball »

Bristol Rovers hopefully.

A good away game, and then we're at home on the Tuesday and Saturday afterwards so hopefully I could come home for 10 days and get 3 games in.
www.torquayfanstats.com
Twitter: @torquayfanstats
gullsflyinghigh
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Rene Howe

Post by gullsflyinghigh »

Plymouth, Bristol Rovers and hopefully Exeter too. Whats the away allocation at SJP?
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Didn't get going last year but shall we try a Gulls on Tour day again next year. Early one for me is Brizzle Rovers, what do we think?
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by AlexGulls »

All of them again hopefully. Managed to get the away Tuesday games off this side of Christmas off work. Wont know about the other side till Janauary but hopefully I'll be able to.
Jeff
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by Jeff »

Just had a quick gander through and our only midweek away games (not including Xmas/bank holidays) are Wimbledon, Barnet and Dagenham. Couldn't have worked out better for me, no days off work required there!
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

I'm the opposite Jeff. The midweek away games are a nightmare for me and as they are London based i will almost certainly not be able to get to them. That aside though the fixture list has been kind to me as most of the away games i want to get to coincide with my weekends off. Fleetwood on opening Saturday is one i'm really excited about and i can't wait for York, Rotherham, Vale and Chesterfield away. I'll also go to Burton, Northampton, Morecambe, Bradford, Rochdale, Oxford, Wycombe and Aldershot AND will no doubt get to some others plus a few home games. I'll definately NOT be going to Accrington due to it being a shithole and i probably won't be going to Gillingham, Plymouth and Southend. I'd love to be able to experience my first ever Devon derby and first ever visit to Sid James so will be going to Excretia if i can get a ticket. All in all i'm really pleased with the fixtures and just can't wait to get the season underway.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

AlexGulls wrote:All of them again hopefully. Managed to get the away Tuesday games off this side of Christmas off work. Wont know about the other side till Janauary but hopefully I'll be able to.

:bow: :clap:

Hopefully I'll be doing just that as well, a part from the Tuesday night away games this year.
Formerly dannyrvtufc4life.
northyorkshiregull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: benyon

Post by northyorkshiregull »

2 nights in Blackpool booked for the fleetwood game.Is anyone else making a weekend of it?
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Hope you enjoy yourself mate but i'd rather spend a weekend inside my own arse than at that cess ridden hovel. I'm going to spend my day in Fleetwood itself with other humans.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.