Vandanel gone ? /Sondico

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Dave
Legend
Legend

Vandanel gone ? /Sondico

Post by Dave »

Hardly big news in the grand scheme of things, however a little centre of exellence/youth set up( not someone who works for the club) birdie tells me, we will have a new kit supplier next season.

Can't confirm that as true, however those who hate Vandanel watch this space.
Last edited by Dave on 21 May 2012, 15:49, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly known as forevertufc
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

I hope so. Might actually get our new shirts during pre-season!
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

thats the best news i've had since we started our six game run!!

hopefully get a professional outfit on board with some decent shirts for once!!
still keeping the faith
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

i wonder if thats just for the new away shirt, or would it mean scrapping the home kit too? i guess you cant really have one manufacturer for home and another away?
still keeping the faith
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Hope we can get shut of these clowns once and for all, they are a walking disaster and should have been told, 'i,m out' ages ago. My own travails in attempting to buy an xxl home shirt leads me to beleve that there may be some truth in this rumour. Basically i,ve been trying to get hold of an xxl home shirt since november when the club told me they were out of stock. The club couldn,t tell me when more would be arriving either and hadn,t requested any. Whilst i was down for the Crewe game a few weeks ago the story was the same. So in effect, the club had been out of stock for over half a year with nobody having any knowledge when or if more would be delivered. This is either horrendously amateurish stock replenishment or, as the rumour goes they can,t get any more from vandanhell due to them being completely shit as usual OR the kit deal was for so many this season and is due to end therefore no new stock will be arriving. Once they've gone they've gone in essence. There are also loads of other products of various sizes which have been out of stock for similar amounts of time too. I,d love a new home kit because this years was the worst ever IMO and maybe it is fate that i,ve not been able to buy one!
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Spoke to the people I know again today, they are sure that Vandenal are going , and the new kit supplier will be Sondico, again must stress this is not confirmed, so therefore must be treated as a rumour at this stage.
Formerly known as forevertufc
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

do sondico actually make any kits currently?? i've done a quick search and cant find any english clubs that do, or indeed anywhere? we're not gonna end up with something worse than we already have are we?? their generic kits look shocking! american company, seems like they own admiral and patrick brands amongst others, admiral would be good?

http://sondico.axissoccer.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

latest uk club kit news here btw

http://www.footballkitnews.com/category ... er-league/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
still keeping the faith
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

aah admiral, for those of a certain age this will bring back some happy memories!!

http://www.admiralsportswear.com/Admiral/Fav-Kit" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

coventry citys strip was a classic, not too far from our own current design, as long as we didnt go brown for the away kit, i'd be more than happy with that one!!
still keeping the faith
royalgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Stevland Angus

Post by royalgull »

Sondico traditionally were a massive goalkeeping brand, they however fell off the radar and were bought out by Sports Direct who made a load of crap and stuck their logo on.

However they are back again next year under the original guise, making top quality goalkeeping gloves and equipment, they've already had a few pros like Allan McGregor testing their new gloves out but I've not heard of them making team kits before. Maybe it's part of their new venture.
TorquayBoy
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Rene Howe

Post by TorquayBoy »

I'd like to see a yellow shirt with blue sleeves and thin vertical blue lines down it! Blue shorts and yellow socks?