Cats are great

General chat about anything else goes here.
ggggg
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by ggggg »

cats are w4nkers! humans are worse!
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

My dog is wicked, great personality and great companionship. He is also very clean.

Cats do what they want and are selfish MOFO's!!!
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Richinns wrote:My dog is wicked, great personality and great companionship. He is also very clean.

Cats do what they want and are selfish MOFO's!!!

Chavs are the same Rich! :lol:

Can i just say i'm so pleased that this thread has been resurrected and a year on the debate still rumbles. Is it cats OR tables?
Or is it dogs? :)
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Cats, Dogs or Tables?
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

AustrianAndyGull wrote:Cats, Dogs or Tables?
Awe Now that's not fair. it's underhand, Hitting below the belt. Not cricket. Well not unless you are bowling the cat as the ball.
I was ok untill you added dogs, now they do have their uses. They will fetch the paper. Wag their tale to tell you they like what your doing. Roll over and let you tickle them. Beg in front of you and treat you as a long lost friend. Granted you can't eat your dinner off them and if you try anything with the missus in top of them unlike a table I imagine they will let you know it. In fact you have to be carefull what you do with the missus in front of a dag, They don't half get some odd ideas what you are attempting. But it's a close thing between tables and dogs
Damn you Andy :lol:
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

As I've returned I just want to remind everyone that forgetting about our feline friends is just NOT an option.

CATS ARE SH*T HOT!!! :)

Mine regurgitates decomposing rodents onto my bedsheets, squirts liquid plop all over my fridge door when the litter tray is centimetres away, they jump on my face excitedly at 3 in the morning wanting to 'pad' and 'knead' my forehead like a kitten whilst simultaneously dropping beads of saliva into my mouth in the process. Bearing in mind what one of them eats in a day i'm amazed bubonic plague hasn't made a comeback in North East Derbyshire! I live next to a small river and so small wild mammals are a plentiful replacement for conventional cat food.

Once they've attacked your head at 3 am you get back to sleep and then half an hour later all you can hear is friggin' licking and slurping and as someone who gets annoyed at noisy eaters, this wakes me up AGAIN!! They go to sleep on your pillow so that at bedtime it's either remove the hair, sticky buds and stains or get another pillowcase. They scratch your eyeballs out when you try and pick them up and they stand at the foot of the stairs randomly miaowing at all hours.

Apart from that they are the dogs! :clap:
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

sorry, but this is more like it -

[youtube]5h8lWBd1hmE[/youtube]

:whistle:
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

this cats made a bloody fortune -

[youtube]INscMGmhmX4[/youtube]

Grumpy Cat (born April 4, 2012), real name Tardar Sauce, is a female cat and Internet celebrity known for her grumpy facial expression.

"The Official Grumpy Cat" on Facebook has over 1.2 million Likes. Grumpy Cat was featured on the front page of The Wall Street Journal on May 30, 2013.

According to the owners the Bundesens, Grumpy Cat is a normal cat "99% of the time". Photo sessions are only once a week, and handling by strangers is limited. At SXSW Grumpy Cat made limited two hour appearances each day.

she has her website, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter. According to the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office database, "Grumpy Cat Inc. Corp. Ohio" applied to trademark "Grumpy Cat" and an image of her at the end of January 2013. Licensed merchandise like t-shirts and mugs are advertised on the website and sold at Hot Topic. Plush toys are in the works. Bryan said that by March 2013 they earned "mid-five figures" and "low-six-figure" by May 2013. Grenade Beverage LLC will make Grumpy Cat "Grumpuccino" iced coffee beverages.

The official Grumpy Cat book was published on July 23, 2013. - Grumpy Cat: A Grumpy Book "teaches the fine art of grumpiness and includes enough bad attitude to cast a dark cloud over the whole world.
It debuted at #8 Hardcover Nonfiction on Publishers Weekly's best seller list and #7 on the New York Times Best Seller List.

Additionally, Chronicle Books is publishing The Grumpy Cat 2014 Wall Calendar on July 23, 2013.

Grumpy Cat has appeared on Today, Good Morning America, CBS Evening News, Anderson Live, VH1's Big Morning Buzz Live and The Soup.

Grumpy Cat appeared in episodes of the Friskies YouTube game show "Will Kitty Play With It?" TMZ reported that Friskies paid for flying first class, a private hotel room with king-sized bed, a personal assistant, a chauffeur, and unlimited Friskies food and bottled water. Bryan Bundesen said the car was a BMW X5 with tinted windows.

In March 2013, Grumpy Cat attended SXSW Interactive, hosted at the Mashable House. Friskies paid travel expenses to Austin in order to film "Will Kitty Play With It?" CNN, CBS, and CNET called Grumpy Cat the undisputed "biggest star" of SXSW Interactive. Over 600 fans waited for hours in the line, which was nearly three blocks long, to take a photo.

In May 2013, Broken Road Productions optioned Grumpy Cat for a "Garfield-like feature film" adaptation.
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

I was a grumpy cat long before this one was a twinkle in her father's eye. Never did me any good financially.. :(
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

yep, i always thought there was only one obvious way to make a lot of money using a pussy.
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

andy, heres proof, if you needed it, that cats can be evil, selfish, naughty, canniving, manipulating little sods too. or jerks as the yanks say.

[youtube]QqX2DNOD0xE[/youtube]

they are hilarious though.
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

the dogs in this clip should hang their heads in shame they are a disgrace to their species. fancy letting cats kick their asses. i cant believe a dog could be made a cats bitch so easily.

a couple of these cats have got boxing skills like muhammad ali though.

[youtube]oOzqIsksmdI[/youtube]
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

chunkygull wrote:the dogs in this clip should hang their heads in shame they are a disgrace to their species. fancy letting cats kick their asses. i cant believe a dog could be made a cats bitch so easily.

a couple of these cats have got boxing skills like muhammad ali though.

[youtube]oOzqIsksmdI[/youtube]
If you think they're hot at boxing then you should check out wild hares man!! They pack a punch, well about 40 punches all at once! Boom, bang, bash, kerpow, crash, kerplunk, smash, biff, bosh, splat, doof, bop, bish (and other assorted words of similar ilk) :clown: