Cheltenham Perspective.

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
oliemarles
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Cheltenham Perspective.

Post by oliemarles »

I thought I would do a little research this evening into the other half's optimism on the forthcoming Play off semi finals. All from 'The Nest' http://www.robinsnestforum.co.uk/viewfo ... a4d1deda73" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; their own fans forum. And here are a few...

‘We will destroy the Gulls if they are 3-0 down at HT against the worst team in the Football League. The wheels are falling off their wagons.’

‘I was at the Hereford v Torquay game, and have seen Torquay play a few times recently. They were very unfortunate to be 3-0 down at half time even if they weren't at their best. They could have had 3/4 themselves and Hereford seemed to have a bit of fortune. In the second half, it was one of the most one-sided games I have seen, and we might struggle against them if we allow them time on the ball. Absolutely crucial that we start off on the front foot.
In terms of flair, we probably edge their team; but in terms of solidity and endeavour, they clinch it. We need to up our game big time to have a chance.’

‘And let's face it, they were lucky to beat us at WR last time. They got 1 chance and scored it and we didn't play well but still had by far the better chances, and that was during their long winning run. At theirs I believe the 2-2 draw was one of the best draws you're likely to see.’

‘Cheltenham at their consistent best are better than Torquay at theirs, but Torquay are remarkably consistent in their solidity.’

‘Don't forget we outplayed Torquay Utd in the JPT’

I think majority of the comments are fair, and they aren't over doing their optimism - None more so than many on here will! 8/

I think we will beat them over two legs, especially as the second leg is a Plainmoor. Put in two performances like the one v Crewe and second half of yesterday we can win both legs and be on our way to our second home! :scarf:
Procrastination is what built this world today! Sorry, I'm dribbling on...