update page for play off tickets

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

found it!! its gone up slightly to £13 pm for 10 months, or £120 if you pay up front. however i understand that you can create a direct debit for any amount over that if you want to, and can afford to, of course

http://www.torquayunited.com/page/Ticke ... 31,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by bixieupnorth on 09 May 2012, 20:21, edited 1 time in total.
still keeping the faith
tattooedjackass
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by tattooedjackass »

bixieupnorth wrote:for some reason its not been advertised apart from when it first came out in the summer of 2010, i think only a 100 or so hardy exiles took it up at its peak, i was lucky enough to get membership card no 0001 so i remain one of its most ardent supporters!! i guess there are probabaly a lot less than 100 now as people drop by the wayside? i'll try to hunt out a link if its still there, but i guess you could email andrew candy and see if its still running

if it is then it needs to be stickied on here and also promoted on the OS

Much appreciated mate this is definatly something im intrested in.
My Life To Live!
COYY
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Got my ticket's this morning, Hazlewoods stand 5 row D 110-1-2 :)
Formerly known as forevertufc
Seventyseven
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Les Lawrence

Post by Seventyseven »

Really wish I could get to this one, but with and lack of funds (mostly spent visiting Kingsmeadow and Edgar Street in the vain hope of seeing us secure that 3rd spot) it's the armchair and a few* beers for me on Sunday/Thursday....

....then I'll have to raid the kids’ piggybanks for Wembley tickets! =D

*many

:scarf:
Peter: So did your therapist figure out what the problem was?
Brian: Yeah. He thinks I'm in love.
Peter: Oh my God...you can talk!
HRG
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by HRG »

Tickets arrived yesterday. Hazlewoods Stand 2 F21-22. Not been to a Play-off semi-final before. Exciting stuff.
gullsdiv2
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Louis Briscoe

Post by gullsdiv2 »

Bought tickets for me and few mates, but one mate has now pulled out, it's an adult ticket in the hazlewoods stand, if anyone wants to buy it off me would really appreciate it so I don't lose any money, can even meet you up in Cheltenham if you're an exile and give it you on the day of the game, pm me please guys!
Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Regiment »

ordered my tickets early tuesday, not got them yet. remind me again why we pay £3-50 for delivery ?? always get nervous about tickets not arriving in time - hopefully tomorrow !!
Brady

I Wish I Was There
GulldenBoy
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Branston

Post by GulldenBoy »

Looks like the club have given away some of our allocation as sales appear to be slow:

http://www.ctfc.com/page/LatestNews/0,, ... 46,00.html

Like the Cheltenham comment: "Torquay normally have excellent away support..." - finally! A club who realises that we have great League 2 away support!
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Bit of a shame really, but expected. Hopefully we'll sell the 1000 though.
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Think it's down to money aswell, quite a few of my mates went to Hereford, not going on Sunday because they can't afford that and Wembley "if" we get through.

I am going purely because I normaly can't go to away matchs, and this is one I actually can get to, if we get through, will be raiding the savings though, after Hereford and this match I is broke. :)
Formerly known as forevertufc
numpte
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Me

Post by numpte »

Bet we take more on Sunday than they bring on Thursday.
TUST #324
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Can't get over for the play off semis, mainly due to the fact that midday Sunday and evening games are almost impossible for me to get to without taking time off work (which is also impossible at the moment).
However, IF we get into the final I am looking at ways of managing to watch the game at Wembley. I can't figure out if it is possible to get from Wembley stadium to Gatwick airport in an hour though (leaving at 5pm and getting to the airport around 6ish in order to check in for flight....although the flight doesn't leave till 19:50, so I guess I could get to Gatwick around half six and still make the flight). Does any in Landan Taaaannnn know if this is possible?
I know this is counting chickens before hatching, but hey, live in hope and all that!!

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Regiment »

personally i think you'll be pushed to get to gatwick in an hour from wembley, scott. assuming you'll be travelling by train, you've got to get into central london from wembley, and then on the train to gatwick (from victoria i guess ?). could you be at gatwick by 7pm ?? yeah, i'd say so. you could check-in online and you'll literally waltz through, so should make your flight in time - you won't be checking in any luggage will you ? i can't imagine you'll need to be there that far in advance for such a flight.

but what about extra time & penalties :O
Brady

I Wish I Was There
tufc si
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by tufc si »

Update on the OS that tickets can now be bought at Chelt on Sunday!! Was in two minds about going but after seeing this i reckon i'll definitely be going along now. Does anyone know roughly how many we've sold and how many will be available on the day??
chippygull
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Post by chippygull »

That's a bit of a ball ache after paying for recorded delivery and fretting over their arrival!
Fate: A police dog called Bryn bit Torquay player Jim McNichol and the time while he was receiving treatment was added onto the end of the second half.