if worse comes to worse

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
tufc4life1
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: okane

if worse comes to worse

Post by tufc4life1 »

If worse comes to worse and we end up league 2 next year don't think to many fans will be overally bothered i know i wouldn't as we would have 4 derby games next season with exsh*ter and plymuff.
And there's also a chance of bu**le being back at plainmoor.

Of course i would love us to go up be the highest placed club in devon :)
Gulliball
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Gulliball »

That is a fairly good fall back option. With the new stand we'll be able to give away fans more tickets, and Plymouth, Exeter and Bristol Rovers would bring 1500+, with the likes of Oxford and Cheltenham also being closer games for our fans. Gates should be up next season regardless.

That said, Sheffield Wednesday would fill the away end just as well as any of those sides, and I know who I'd rather be facing. Let's at least give it our all on Saturday and possibly the following weeks before thinking about next season.
www.torquayfanstats.com
Twitter: @torquayfanstats
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

The good thing for me would be games against Chesterfield, Rochdale, Fleetwood poss Mansfield or York if they come through the BSP play off and i would also go to Plymouth away and Exeter away if poss for the very first time. Downside is that i want to play Donny Rovers! Maybe we can get them in the cup should we stay down.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.