Game On

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
tufctillidie
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Luke Young

Game On

Post by tufctillidie »

http://www.torquayunited.com/page/News/ ... 10,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This has just been posted on the OS. Well done scott and the crew. But please dopnt water the pitch at half time, i think it's had enough this past week lol.

Also the picture that is posted with it looks like it has been taken from BB, if this is the case. Then the view looks to be a really good one, might have to venture in there next season some time.

EDIT: Now i look at the pic closely, i can't work out if it is actually BB or not. :/
Matt
Keep Calm. Support Torquay United
popside_yidlad
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by popside_yidlad »

Beat you to it : P. I put it under crewe thread, I spoke to Scott direct so our exiles knew
jonnyfive
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Gary Clayton

Post by jonnyfive »

tufctillidie wrote:http://www.torquayunited.com/page/News/ ... 10,00.html

The picture that is posted with it looks like it has been taken from BB, if this is the case. Then the view looks to be a really good one, might have to venture in there next season some time.

EDIT: Now i look at the pic closely, i can't work out if it's actually BB or not. :/
Matt
Not to be sarky Matt, but where else could it have been taken from? Of course it is.
"Also, stands aren't sentient."
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Yep, definitely Bristows Bench.
tufctillidie
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Luke Young

Post by tufctillidie »

jonnyfive wrote: Not to be sarky Matt, but where else could it have been taken from? Of course it is.
I meant it could have been the old grandstand. i know it was that side of the pitch but weather it was before BB was underconstruction.

Matt
Keep Calm. Support Torquay United