Water logged pitch?

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
HeavenAndHele
First Regular
First Regular

Post by HeavenAndHele »

I'm a mile from the ground and I don't have fish swimming past my windows just yet, so it should be fine :)

Seriously, it has been showery, and the forecast for tomorrow is more showers, but if it's anything like it's been all week they won't be heavy or persistent enough to waterlog the pitch. The good news is only light rain is forecast for Saturday afternoon... the bad news is look what happened when it rained at Wimbledon :(
popside_yidlad
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by popside_yidlad »

Sorry but have to disagree with above. Since weekend its been heavy downpours. I was there Tuesday and pitch was heavy under foot. It then rained most of that afternoon and yesterday. Concern was such that they were due to train there today but changed venue Tuesday.
If we get another day like today, tomorrow should be on tho
HeavenAndHele
First Regular
First Regular

Post by HeavenAndHele »

Fair play, I haven't had the benefit of visiting Plainmoor itself. I'm just going by what I've seen here, and it didn't seem enough to overwhelm the pitch. Fingers crossed.
popside_yidlad
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by popside_yidlad »

Good news Austrian, I have woke up to gorgeous sunshine and no clouds in the sky. Lets hope it stays that way :)
popside_yidlad
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by popside_yidlad »

In no doubt game will be on now.
Looking forward to it. Lets hope its only raining torquay goals tomorrow at plainmoor and hereford goals at crawley