Away kit for 2012/2013 season

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Rach
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Away kit for 2012/2013 season

Post by Rach »

Apparently the colour for next season's away kit is going to be blue!! Exciting stuff!! Thoughts?
gulltastic
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: o'kane

Post by gulltastic »

makes sense yellow home blue away. who will be makeing it though?
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

who do you think, bloody vandanel no doubt!! yak!!
still keeping the faith
gulltastic
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: o'kane

Post by gulltastic »

O thought the deal may have been up. Expect the usual delays and such then.
Alpine Joe
First Regular
First Regular

Post by Alpine Joe »

I think a red & green away kit should have been considered. Just to underline that we're not expecting to have to worry about a colour clash with either Exeter or Argyle next season.
RussianGull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by RussianGull »

Alpine Joe wrote:I think a red & green away kit should have been considered. Just to underline that we're not expecting to have to worry about a colour clash with either Exeter or Argyle next season.
Very witty
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Alpine Joe wrote:I think a red & green away kit should have been considered. Just to underline that we're not expecting to have to worry about a colour clash with either Exeter or Argyle next season.
:lol:
Rach
First Regular
First Regular

Post by Rach »

yeah pretty sure it's gonna be vandanel again
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

rachii12 wrote:Apparently the colour for next season's away kit is going to be blue!! Exciting stuff!! Thoughts?
nice.

still got the last one!

pity its got "easter" and the No8 on the back from the auction that i got it from! =D
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

can't understand why we're still sticking with that two bit company, so much better out there
still keeping the faith
Rach
First Regular
First Regular

Post by Rach »

SuperNickyWroe wrote: nice.

still got the last one!

pity its got "easter" and the No8 on the back from the auction that i got it from! =D

lol yeah
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Blue sounds good to me so long as it ISN'T made by those clowns at Vandanel PLUS it has no glaringly obvious and embarrassing grammatical errors! It also MUST NOT IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES HAVE A V-NECK! URGGHHH!. Apart from that i will anticipate it with great excitement ( so long as they stock up on XL and XXL!) :lol:
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Rach
First Regular
First Regular

Post by Rach »

austrianandygull wrote:Blue sounds good to me so long as it ISN'T made by those clowns at Vandanel PLUS it has no glaringly obvious and embarrassing grammatical errors! It also MUST NOT IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES HAVE A V-NECK! URGGHHH!. Apart from that i will anticipate it with great excitement ( so long as they stock up on XL and XXL!) :lol:
grammatical errors?

NO V NECKS!!! women can't wear V necks!!!! eughh :red:
jonnyfive
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Gary Clayton

Post by jonnyfive »

The grammatical error to which Andy refers is the pathetic and embarrassing greengrocer's apostrophe on our current home shirt. That certainly cost the club my £40 this time around, and I am sure I'm not the only one who felt that way!!
"Also, stands aren't sentient."
Rach
First Regular
First Regular

Post by Rach »

jonnyfive wrote:The grammatical error to which Andy refers is the pathetic and embarrassing greengrocer's apostrophe on our current home shirt. That certainly cost the club my £40 this time around, and I am sure I'm not the only one who felt that way!!

Ah i see, I have never actually picked the shirt up and looked at it, I hate the material touched it once, never again! I hate the stupid 'gulls' bit on the back, the neck, the way the badge is printed......not my cup of tea :lol: