Hereford Tickets On Sale at Plainmoor

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

Got my standing ticket! :)
Formerly dannyrvtufc4life.
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

Aaaarrghhh. Just looked at my business diary and the South West Model Railway show is on that weekend and I have a trade stand there. Bum Bum and Bummer. I can't even get any phone reception inside the hall. Damn Blast and sausage dogs. I hope we get promotion sorted before that weekend.
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

Anyone know what the prices are for this one?
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by AlexGulls »

cambgull wrote:Anyone know what the prices are for this one?
£14 Terrace £16 Seating I believe.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

I read somewhere that we've only been allocated 230 STANDING tickets so am i to presume that they have all gone now? If so bummer, i'll just have to sit down instead.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by AlexGulls »

austrianandygull wrote:I read somewhere that we've only been allocated 230 STANDING tickets so am i to presume that they have all gone now? If so bummer, i'll just have to sit down instead.
Wouldnt be so sure. Alot of people wont decide weather to go or not until after the Crewe game to see weather we still have anything to play for on the last day. Plus the view from the terrace is dire. Its just prefered because its a terrace!
tufc si
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by tufc si »

Got ours!!! Can't wait either
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Cheers Alex, if it is the terrace along the side of the pitch with the seats above then i know the view is shite mate, i went a couple of seasons ago when we lost 1-0 in a shocking match. There were whacking great concrete pillars everywhere! As regards waiting to see how results pan out, i was thinking along the same lines but i'll probably go anyway as it's last game but i would like to stand so you reckon there are still terrace tickets available even though there are only 230?
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by cambgull »

AlexGulls wrote: £14 Terrace £16 Seating I believe.
Thank you very much, sir!

Tickets booked, on our way to watch our wonderful TUFC get promoted to League 1!
Luke.

Gulliball
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Gulliball »

Have now sorted everything - 2 days holiday from work, 2 trains, 2 car journeys, one flight, one hotel room and two nights with my parents. Makes £14 for the ticket a bargain! See you all on the 5th...
www.torquayfanstats.com
Twitter: @torquayfanstats
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by cambgull »

To be fair, £14 for a ticket is very good, no wonder they have bugger all wage budget and are going down!
Luke.

AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Are you SURE you're not Steve Martin Gulliball?! :lol:
oxgull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Class of 69

Post by oxgull »

Can't make it as the missus is involved with the British Adoption and Fostering Federation and we will be attending fuctions in Manchester and Sheffield. BOTHER!!!!!! Lets hope we can secure something before then but I don't think so. This could see us up auto wise and the Bulls dumped out of the league again so it will be a massive game for both clubs. It's going to be am emotional roller coaster and no mistake guys!! :clap: Make some noise for me!!!!! :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
Oblivion!!!!
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

The terrace is crap with massive pillars in the way, however the singers are going in there and the terrace is the only place for us to really create an atmosphere and the boys will need that on the day!
Formerly dannyrvtufc4life.
ROADRUNNER
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: clint boulton

Post by ROADRUNNER »

do we know how ticket sales are going for this game, my mate is getting 6 for us today