Player Of The Year!

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
diamondgirl
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Aaron Downes

Post by diamondgirl »

gullsflyinghigh wrote:Do we get to vote at the Southend game?
Yes, I believe we do. I"m sure I saw it somewhere.
"Thing's turn out best when you make the best of the way thing's turn out."
gullno4
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Rene

Post by gullno4 »

Lee mansell
Bobby olejnik
Tough choice between Damon lathrope and Rene Howe!
The gulls are going up
popside_yidlad
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by popside_yidlad »

To be honest the only hard bit is picking between manse and bobby. I would probably pick bobby first only due to amount of points he has won us on his own. Third would be lathrope absolute class this year and so selfless. Great maturity from somebody of his age. Would not be suprised if he wins players player of year as recognition for his selfless work.

1) olejinek
2) mansell
3) lathrope
Gulliball
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Gulliball »

For anyone interested in the current standings of the Player of the Year voting to date, after 42 games (and each game weighted equally to give a true impression of the full season), Lee Mansell and Bobby Olejnik are likely to finish in 1st and 2nd spots. Manse is currently leading, but is not certain to win. After that 3rd place will be a small way behind, although not far and is a battle between Ellis, Howe and O'Kane.

I'll post the full results with more anyalysis at the end of the season, but just in case it influences anyone then Mansell and Olejnik have been voted most frequently by the match going fans, with Ellis, Howe and O'Kane trailing narrowly behind.
www.torquayfanstats.com
Twitter: @torquayfanstats