AFC Wimbledon Tickets

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

Got my Wimbledon tickets today :)
Formerly dannyrvtufc4life.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Anyone know how many are left roughly ( if any)?
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Rach
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Rach »

tktufc91 wrote:Sorry to go slightly off topic here but can I buy Oxford Tickets on the day at the ground?

yep but you have to pay £2.50 extra
rodneyjackjackjack
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Danny Stevens

Post by rodneyjackjackjack »

Can i buy tickets for the wimbledon game over the phone still? No one is answering the phone!
Awayday
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by Awayday »

I called last week to get mine, but I did have to ring a few times before I got someone (I think I spoke to Andy)?

Has it been announced yet about Hereford tickets?
Popside Joe
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Asa Hall

Post by Popside Joe »

I've been trying to get through this afternoon. No answer.

Can anyone bring me up to speed with the Wimbledon tickets availability? Are there any left?

:engflag:
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by AlexGulls »

Popside Joe wrote:I've been trying to get through this afternoon. No answer.

Can anyone bring me up to speed with the Wimbledon tickets availability? Are there any left?

:engflag:
I'd assume they would post on the OS when the tickets have all gone so its worth phoning whilst theres nothing official to say theyve all gone.
gullsflyinghigh
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Rene Howe

Post by gullsflyinghigh »

Saw this earlier:

http://www.afcwimbledon.co.uk/news.php? ... 08#tar6808" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Tuesday 10 April 2012
club news
Torquay United match is a sell-out

All terrace and seat tickets for our home match against Torquay United on 21 April have been sold.

The final 100 tickets for the visit of promotion-chasers Torquay - our penultimate home game of the season - were snapped up over the Easter weekend. Our last home game of the campaign against Shrewbury Town on 5 May has already been announced as a sell-out.
Whether this is the whole ground including our away allocation, or just the home sections sold out, it doesn't specify. Keep trying to ring the club if i were you.

Why have we not got more phone lines?
rodneyjackjackjack
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

They said to me that I cant get the student discount (concession rate) unless i physically go in and buy the ticket from the office and not over the phone. Has anyone managed to get student discount over the phone? This sounds crazy to me. Does that mean OAPs need to go into the office to prove they are over 65?!?
rodneyjackjackjack
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

I have asked and there are 200 tickets left!!
Popside Joe
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by Popside Joe »

Alex, Rodney, cheers for the advice.

Past experience of the OS tells me it's not always on the pulse so the more info the better : )
Popside Joe
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by Popside Joe »

gullsflyinghigh wrote:Saw this earlier:

http://www.afcwimbledon.co.uk/news.php? ... 08#tar6808" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

All terrace and seat tickets for our home match against Torquay United on 21 April have been sold.
Wimbledon have sold out their HOME ALLOCATION. I rang them this morning. Bit easier to get through. :'(
diamondgirl
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Aaron Downes

Post by diamondgirl »

I did read, on Twitter, at about 1pm today that it's a sell out. Not sure if they mean our allocation or The Dons, as I have not seen anything, to that effect, on our OS.
"Thing's turn out best when you make the best of the way thing's turn out."
Popside Joe
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by Popside Joe »

Still been trying to phone through to the club for tickets but no luck. When I do get through, I hold for reception and general enquiries only for it to ring out. Tried some of the other options on the telephone menu but none seem like options to choose to buy tickets. Nonetheless I left a voicemail on them in the hope the right person might get hold of it and call me back.

A lot of the time there is an engaged tone, so assume other people are phoning for tickets as well????

Funny, there must be no-one there???!

:O
Gazzableedsgull
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Tony Bedeau

Post by Gazzableedsgull »

Popside Joe wrote:Still been trying to phone through to the club for tickets but no luck. When I do get through, I hold for reception and general enquiries only for it to ring out. Tried some of the other options on the telephone menu but none seem like options to choose to buy tickets. Nonetheless I left a voicemail on them in the hope the right person might get hold of it and call me back.

A lot of the time there is an engaged tone, so assume other people are phoning for tickets as well????

Funny, there must be no-one there???!

:O
i rung up for my Crewe ticket this morning and got through after 3 hours of dialling. keep trying pal
Dreaming Of Promotion ..