Travel Club information - Oxford away

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Travel Club information - Oxford away

Post by Colorado Gull »

Prices
Adults - £24
Under 12's £12

Departures
Paignton Railway Station - 9.30am
Torquay Coach Station - 9.45am
Newton Abbot, Penn Inn - 10.00am
Exeter Services - 10.20am

If you would like to book yourself on the supporters coach, then please call Steve Breed on 07861 907090.

Kind note: Please call Steve earlier rather than later! Thanks!

MATCHDAY TICKET PRICES

North Stand: Adults £20.50, Students £16.50, Over 65's/Under 16's £12, Under 7's Free*

These prices are for tickets purchased ON matchday. Tickets purchased prior to matchday are;

Adults - £18
Students - £14.50
Under 16 / Over 65 - £11
Under 7 - FREE

*Free under 7's tickets must be booked prior to matchday. Under 7's must be accompanied by a paying adult (maximum two under 7's per adult). Otherwise Under 7's admitted on matchday will have to pay the appropriate concession price, apart from the family area where the cost is £6!
Last edited by Colorado Gull on 01 Apr 2012, 11:18, edited 3 times in total.
Formerly dannyrvtufc4life.
Jaxx_Gull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Jaxx_Gull »

Will see you all there travelling Gulls, Miss Exile is coming down from Leeds for this one. 3rd away game in 3 weeks! :)
LOVE.LIFE.LIVE.TUFC.
Aussie
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by Aussie »

24 quid for adults? Everyone had a go at Swinedon for being a complete rip-off, how come no-one is jumping up and down about Poxford?
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

Aussie wrote:24 quid for adults? Everyone had a go at Swinedon for being a complete rip-off, how come no-one is jumping up and down about Poxford?
Aussie, £24 is the coach fare.
Aussie
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by Aussie »

dannyrvtufc4life wrote: Aussie, £24 is the coach fare.
Oh feck, sorry, this would then explain why no-one is kicking off about it! How much is it too get in?
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

Aussie wrote: Oh feck, sorry, this would then explain why no-one is kicking off about it! How much is it too get in?

Well, getting into the ground can be seen as a rip off!! I will put the prices to get in on the opening post.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

£20.50 plus a further £2.50 - £3 pay on the day brings the cost up to near enough what it cost to get in at Swindon. The big factor for me though is that Oxford is a new stadium, the views and faclities are excellent so given a choice between going to Oxford or Swindon, Oxford wins hands down. It is over the odds but as long as i can have a dump in comfort AND they have bog roll then i'll happily pay. :Z
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
chippygull
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Post by chippygull »

Can we buy tickets at the Accrington game?
Fate: A police dog called Bryn bit Torquay player Jim McNichol and the time while he was receiving treatment was added onto the end of the second half.
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

chippygull wrote:Can we buy tickets at the Accrington game?

I went up to the club today and they were selling Oxford tickets already.
stratfordgull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Bobby O...oh no

Post by stratfordgull »

austrianandygull wrote: It is over the odds but as long as i can have a dump in comfort AND they have bog roll then i'll happily pay. :Z
hmmm.....Seems that you may prefer all seated stadiums then? :whistle:
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

austrianandygull wrote:£20.50 plus a further £2.50 - £3 pay on the day brings the cost up to near enough what it cost to get in at Swindon. The big factor for me though is that Oxford is a new stadium, the views and faclities are excellent so given a choice between going to Oxford or Swindon, Oxford wins hands down. It is over the odds but as long as i can have a dump in comfort AND they have bog roll then i'll happily pay. :Z
Not quite, Andy. The £20.50 is with the £2.50 on the day charge. The tickets are actually £18 for adults, and then -£2.50 for all the others.

:)
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Cheers Nick. £18 is actually about right for one of the best grounds in the division in terms of seating, views of the pitch and facilities.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Not a problem mate. You going?
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Does the coach price include a small surcharge for repairing the inevitable damage caused by Oxfordshires finest morons pretending they're actually Millwall in the 80s?

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
chippygull
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Post by chippygull »

Are they oxymorons??? (actually, as I live in Oxfordshire, I can vouch for the fact that the local chavs are the scuzziest chavviest stupidest morons this side of Babbacombe!)
Fate: A police dog called Bryn bit Torquay player Jim McNichol and the time while he was receiving treatment was added onto the end of the second half.