Looking ahead to pre season

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

Why not make a proper seaside tour. Start with Raith Rovers. Down to Berwick. Next Sunderland on to Whitby penultimate Scarboro. finish at Bridlington Town.
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
Gulliball
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Gulliball »

Start at Fraserborough, lovely little town right in the top right hand corner with a very nice lighthouse museum, then go down through Peterhead, Aberdeen and so on down and down the right hand side of the country, then round the corner to the south until we hit Torquay in time for August.
www.torquayfanstats.com
Twitter: @torquayfanstats
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Scarborough only have a small non-league side now and if you've been to Bridlington like i have about 6000 times then you'll know it's a hovel. Best stick to Whitby i think? As long as we don't have to go to Hornsea or Skeggy or Whitley Bay we'll be fine otherwise i might borrow some of those Sars masks off the Japanese!

Another good tour would be East Anglia. Start at Cromer, down to Norwich then across to Great Yarmouth or Lowestoft Town then down to Ipswich.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

I'd be delighted with East Anglia, especially if it comes down to my way with Histon/Cambridge United/Cambridge City/St Neots Town/Kettering/Stevenage plus many other smaller teams.
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"