Torquay United vs Bristol Rovers Game (10/3/12 15:00)

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

Trojan 67 wrote: He doesn't have shocking blonde hair like Bolger, does he ?

Guess you must have been unsure as to whether it was Musthave akick atNico or plunge a jug into Wotton.
;-)
I Can work out who Mustava Kick at Nico is but who Is Plungeajuginto wotton
Oh sorry. Just worked it out. But slow today
Last edited by Glostergull on 11 Mar 2012, 17:20, edited 1 time in total.
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Felt we needed to score more than once to get anything out of this game. We did and we did. Another point gained and more confidence too with the lads knowing that they can fight back from two goals down against a fairly decent side without playing that well ( going on what youlot have said about the game - i wasn't there ). Cracking day at the office and i'm looking forward to going the Don Valley on tuesday now as i've began to shake off this shitty virus that i've had since friday. Apart from Shrewbury, all results went for us yesterday including Oxford and Gillingham losing thus further cementing our play off aspirations. We can beat Rotherham on tuesday night but with our style of play and on that pitch we need to be a bit clever, thats probably why we have a poor record at clubs with really bad pitches like Rotherham and Accrington. Burton are dropping like a stone and we have a decent record there and the home game against a demoralised Vale looks a good bet for a win too. Sandwiched in between is our trip to Wiltshire. A defeat is expected so anything would be an absolute bonus. WE CAN DO THIS!!
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

Wasn't at the game but was on Tuesday. I thought Atieno looked good when he came om in Tuesday's game and looked tons better than Jarvis.
Great goal by Zebroski though - lets face it if we stll had him and Carayol we would get promotion.
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Rovers fans said the only downside Saturday was that we didn't sell pasties in the away end. We're missing out on some good business if we don't do that.

And they said that pasties they bought on the pop side were better than those at the Mem..!
usagullmichigan
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by usagullmichigan »

brucie wrote:Wasn't at the game but was on Tuesday. I thought Atieno looked good when he came om in Tuesday's game and looked tons better than Jarvis.
Great goal by Zebroski though - lets face it if we stll had him and Carayol we would get promotion.
Brucie, ever though about auditioning for the re-runs of One foot in the grave.
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

brucie wrote: Great goal by Zebroski though - lets face it if we stll had him and Carayol we would get promotion.
We seem to be doing more than enough without them in the team - unlike the team they are both in.

I seem to recall you were less than complimentary about Muzzy when he was here....

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com