Bobby's orange kit

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Wisconsin_gull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Mr Chappell

Bobby's orange kit

Post by Wisconsin_gull »

Maybe it's just me, but every time I see Bobby in the orange kit on the player I can't help but be impressed. :bow:
He looks great in that colour, makes him look even bigger and even more authoratative - certainly more so than the previous Bevan Red.
Wonder how important the goalie's kit color really is, all I know is we have our best keeper for years wearing orange and its working just fine! :scarf:
Any one out there with any colour theory to share?
What is the worst colour kit for keepers (we have a few ex keepers on here who will have first hand experience)?
At the kerb halt - look right - look left -look right again - if all clear quick march!
Yellow4life
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Yellow4life »

They say that wearing bright colours make it psychologically harder for the other team to score as the bright colour apparently puts the striker off!
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Bobby IS bigger and more authorative than Bevan, even if he were wearing his birthday suit! ( This comment in no way implies i am a homosexual or that i have seen or indeed wish to see Bobby in this manner ). :-/
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

austrianandygull wrote:Bobby IS bigger and more authorative than Bevan, even if he were wearing his birthday suit! ( This comment in no way implies i am a homosexual or that i have seen or indeed wish to see Bobby in this manner ). :-/
Implication observed, accepted and stored away for future use ;-)
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

Oh come on now. Bobby himself knows about Matt and his orange car and laces. It's his attempt to pay homage to MAtt the girly guy with an orange car or is it The guy with a girly car. I can't remember now. (where's my alzheimers pills)
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Just to add that although i myself am not a homosexual, i have no negative opinions or ill feeling towards those that are homosexual. Didn't want to offend any errrrr.......homosexuals. :-D

I don't mind offending Louis Spence though , that bloke is an absolute nightmare!
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
HRG
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by HRG »

austrianandygull wrote:Bobby IS bigger and more authorative than Bevan, even if he were wearing his birthday suit! ( This comment in no way implies i am a homosexual or that i have seen or indeed wish to see Bobby in this manner ). :-/
austrianandygull wrote:Just to add that although i myself am not a homosexual, i have no negative opinions or ill feeling towards those that are homosexual. Didn't want to offend any errrrr.......homosexuals. :-D

I don't mind offending Louis Spence though , that bloke is an absolute nightmare!
I'm not sure I'm following you Andy. Are you trying to tell us that you are not homosexual? :whistle:
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Me think he doth protest too much. That and he obviously fancies Louis Spence................
Dave

AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Just to clear this up as i feel it's become a bit of an Albatross. I am NOT gay but if other people are then thats fine. I am strictly heterosexual and distraught that a thread about Bobbys shirt has descended into some hidden buttock agenda! :'(
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Lol, Andy you are definitely giving off mixed signals :rofl: :rofl:
Dave

Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Andy my suggestion would be, quit while your behind :rofl:
Formerly known as forevertufc
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Whose behind?!!!!! Not that Spence bloke again!! Run for the hills!!!
Forest gull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Steve Cooper
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Forest gull »

austrianandygull wrote:Whose behind?!!!!! Not that Spence bloke again!! Run for the hills!!!

What the Hills in Brokeback Mountain ????