Ling out! Sack the Board! Sell the lot of them!

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
chippygull
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Ling out! Sack the Board! Sell the lot of them!

Post by chippygull »

:lol: This is a thread for the naysayers who have been waiting for a slip up to start their moaning up again. That way the rest of us don't have to read their rubbish and can put one bad game behind us and carry on supporting a great side on a great run with a great manager !!!! :scarf:
Fate: A police dog called Bryn bit Torquay player Jim McNichol and the time while he was receiving treatment was added onto the end of the second half.
kingsgull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: sloped off

Post by kingsgull »

odd post ???? noone has even slightly moaned and to be fair the amazing run was going to eventually come to an end ...but to pre-empt???

As i said amazing run great set of management and players etc....just an off day Saturday..lets just focus on Saturdays game @ Gillingham....
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

Frankly, I think we may as well give up as a football club. Not even a new stand can make light of this terrible run we are on. 2 losses in 17 games? That's relegation form if you ask me. Disgraceful! We might as well accept peanuts for O'Kane who is consistantly poor, Danny Stevens can't even run at people, Ellis can't head the ball, Nico is rubbish at free kicks and corners and then there's Olejnik. His shot stopping is terrible, he can't keep a clean sheet to save his life and he makes Ricey look like Peter Schmeichel.

This all said, I fully intend to carry on 'supporting' Torquay as there are plently of bad times but it allows me some time off the forums during good runs, I'd have nothing to contribute during these times.
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
chippygull
First Regular
First Regular

Post by chippygull »

:clap: :clap: :lol: :lol:
Fate: A police dog called Bryn bit Torquay player Jim McNichol and the time while he was receiving treatment was added onto the end of the second half.
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Saturday's defeat was a deliberate tactic by Martin Ling to ensure that our opponents over the coming 4-5 weeks fatally under-estimate us.. :-D
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

not fit to wear the shirt!!!!!!!! :@

ling out!!!

bring back b***le - all is forgiven............ =D
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

SuperNickyWroe wrote:not fit to wear the skirt!!!!!!!! :@ Bling out!!!
bring back Trojan - all is forgiven............ =D
As this thread is to all intents and purposes taking the Mickey
I have edited it for Histerical accuracy.
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
DTG
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Anyone but McNeil

Post by DTG »

chippygull wrote::lol: This is a thread for the naysayers who have been waiting for a slip up to start their moaning up again. That way the rest of us don't have to read their rubbish and can put one bad game behind us and carry on supporting a great side on a great run with a great manager !!!! :scarf:

I assume this is some sort of jest. If it isn't then it has to be the dumbest OP I've seen on here for a long time.
GET PHILLIPS OUT NOW!!!
chippygull
First Regular
First Regular

Post by chippygull »

Just a hint of a sense of humour failure here?
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

I think you WHOOOOOOOOOOOSHED a few with this one, Chippy ;-)
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by cambgull »

I really don't think it's that difficult to understand, it's a sarcastic dig at the whingers and moaners who didn't complain when we're on a good run but as soon as we lose one game, we're the worst team in the world. Otherwise known as 'morons'.
Luke.

chippygull
First Regular
First Regular

Post by chippygull »

:rules: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
DTG
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Anyone but McNeil

Post by DTG »

cambgull wrote:I really don't think it's that difficult to understand, it's a sarcastic dig at the whingers and moaners who didn't complain when we're on a good run but as soon as we lose one game, we're the worst team in the world. Otherwise known as 'morons'.

I really don't understand this pathetic attempt to drive a wedge between supporters. I've not seen any negative posts, why would there be? Who's suggested we're the worst team in the world?......erm.....no-one. As I said.....dumb.
GET PHILLIPS OUT NOW!!!
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

I can be negative quite a lot but we've only lost one game come on! If we lose against Gillingham though then Ling and the players can all go and f*** off!!! 8/
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by cambgull »

DTG wrote:
I really don't understand this pathetic attempt to drive a wedge between supporters. I've not seen any negative posts, why would there be? Who's suggested we're the worst team in the world?......erm.....no-one. As I said.....dumb.
You really have not got a sense of humour have you?
Luke.