Travel Club info for Gillingham

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Travel Club info for Gillingham

Post by Colorado Gull »

For anyone thinking about going to Gillingham via the supporters coach can you please contact Steve Breed before Wednesday morning. The reason for this is that Steve doesn't know whether to book a coach or a mini bus, depending on how many fans are attending.

I'm planning on going and I hope that there is a coach going. However I posted this to prevent any inconvenience.

Cheers!
Formerly dannyrvtufc4life.
usagullmichigan
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by usagullmichigan »

any pick ups near Detroit?
Jeff
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by Jeff »

Two things required for a trip to Gillingham - an umbrella (open temporary stand) and a pot of gold (£23 for the privilege to get wet whilst sat in it).

Rip off (but I'll be there)
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by AlexGulls »

Its £17 in Advance and £20 on the day. Unless you got Vouchers from the Sun paper for two for £19.50 deal..
tktufc91
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Dan Lavercombe

Post by tktufc91 »

Hope it's ok to ask on here but anyone know how Parking is around the ground. I know a lot of it is residential so if anyone has any good tips as to parking areas, it will be well appreciated.
Na, na na, NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, TORQUAY!
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by AlexGulls »

tktufc91 wrote:Hope it's ok to ask on here but anyone know how Parking is around the ground. I know a lot of it is residential so if anyone has any good tips as to parking areas, it will be well appreciated.
Theres a Car Park just up the road and by the train station I think (which is about ten minite walk)
tktufc91
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Dan Lavercombe

Post by tktufc91 »

AlexGulls wrote: Theres a Car Park just up the road and by the train station I think (which is about ten minite walk)
Thanks AlexGulls, I was looking at parking at the railway station. Hopefully I'll be there early enough to find a space.
Na, na na, NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, TORQUAY!