March Fixtures And Our Small Squad....

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Martin Ling did make it clear when he kept Nathan Craig, that it was more as an extended trial rather than as a player to go straight into our first team set up.

If you go down to the bottom 3 paragraph's of this linked article it is all there, I really dont think we will see him in the squad just yet.

http://www.torquayunited.com/page/News/ ... 14,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Formerly known as forevertufc
Modgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Alex Russell
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Modgull »

I seem to remember earlier in the season TA refusing to go to concentrate on sealing his place in the team. Surely there's even more incentive not to go now.
Phil

Another marathon beckons!
Magpiegull
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by Magpiegull »

Taking into account the League 2 play-off final date of 27 May and the 93-day rule, we will hopefully have our new loanee forward on board for Gillingham (a) on 25 Feb.
tufc si
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by tufc si »

Not sure what I was worrying about back when I wrote this as have totally been proved wrong so far, 5 games into March's busy calender, 4 wins and 1 draw!!! Not bad for a team which is the 'smallest' league club in the West Country haha!!