Night of Legends Part Two - Wed 22 Feb

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Starcross_Gull
On the Bench
On the Bench

Night of Legends Part Two - Wed 22 Feb

Post by Starcross_Gull »

Night of Legends Part Two with..........
Chris Hargreaves, Chris Todd, Robin Stubbs, Kevin Hill & Maybe More to be confirmed!

On Wednesday 22 February at - Buckland Football Club
Time - 7.45 Cost - £10 to include a Buffet provided by Piggy’s Banquets!

I am organising a Legends Evening to raise money for Chris H & Chris T's chosen Charities! Chris Todds being Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research & Chris Hargreaves is Childrens South West Hospice

This is going to be a great evening with a chance for you to put your questions to some your favourite Torquay Legends!!

During the evening there will be a buffet & a cracking raffle!!

To purchase your tickets for what promises to be a fantastic evening please contact me (Lou) on 077899 02182 or email me @ [email protected] or send me PM

Please get you tickets & support this event to help us raise lots of money for the charities!!

Many thanks, Lou
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by AlexGulls »

Havent we got Buckland in the Devon Bowl the day before/same day?
Starcross_Gull
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by Starcross_Gull »

AlexGulls wrote:Havent we got Buckland in the Devon Bowl the day before/same day?
Yes the nite before, unfortunately this was arranged before the Devon Bowl game came up so nothing I could do about it!!
Dutchgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Dutchgull »

Looks a great evening Lou. Well done again !!!
Lets hope many from this forum can make it and also use it as a chance to get to know each other and put a face to the username .....or in some cases in may be better to remain anonymous !!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Starcross_Gull
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by Starcross_Gull »

Dutchgull wrote:Looks a great evening Lou. Well done again !!!
Lets hope many from this forum can make it and also use it as a chance to get to know each other and put a face to the username .....or in some cases in may be better to remain anonymous !!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks Dutch!!

Need to know final numbers by Saturday evening so if any one is interested in supporting this great nite please get in touch with me asap!!

Thanks,

Lou