Whinge, Moan, Rant And Anything Else Put It Here ...

General chat about anything else goes here.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

:lol:

Agree with both Chunks and Matt.

If my 'significant other' buys me a card I get annoyed. It's a piece of card, no doubt responsibly sourced from forestry commission replenished plantations and with a picture of a cat on the front of it but it's still a piece of card and one that probably cost at least £2.

Why not give me the £2 so I can put it towards a copy of Kerrang! and SAY Happy Birthday?

And relatives that say, "what do you want for your birthday?" when they clearly have no idea. Then they say, I didn't know what to get you so I got you a gift card for Argos.

**** OFF WITH GIFT CARDS!! WHY NOT GIVE ME A TWENTY POUND NOTE INSTEAD THEN I CAN SPEND IT WHERE I WANT?!!!

Only kidding. I'm very appreciative of everything I get but the cards one does get on my tits. Cards bought for any occasion are a complete waste of money. My little kid makes my cards herself and colours them in and writes in them and I keep them. They are worth more than the money shelled out on a daily basis by people out of sheer duty.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

Done a little research - Jehovahs witnesses dont celebrate Birthdays - A lot of Muslims dont and those that do are only supposed to up to a certain age - Many parts of Africa and asia dont celebrate or only do up to or after a certain age.

Cards look quite nice and I suppose they are okay, but it just seems such a waste of money and there is the environmental issues to consider also. Some people just chuck there cards in the bin after a couple of days but that just makes me feel bad because of the effort and expense people went to, so I end up keeping them all. I have a massive stack of Birthday and Christmas cards in my loft. (Yeah, i know, f*ckin' sad) :-/

Same with presents i never ever get anything I would want or need and it just makes me feel annoyed at myself and quite bad for the people who bought them. If I want something I will go and buy it. I bought a dvd boxset on ebay (dirt cheap) of the complete series Of Blackadder with every single episode in it, the wife said "oooh have you bought that as a Birthday present to yourself"? I was like, "no I F*ckin' havent, why the f*ck would I do that, I bought it because Blackadders F*ckin' brilliant, Blackadder f*ckin rocks, :bow: and it was cheap, thats why I bought it, nothing to do with a poxy birthday"! ( I got a Police Academy complete collection boxset dirt cheap an' all :-D )

Its just the whole me, me, me, lets celebrate, I want to be spoilt, this is the anniversary of the day I was born attitude that I dont get. You were spawned on this day, so f*ckin' what, whoop - de- f n'-doo! :@

(Christ, all this ranting, raving and moaning, Ive been watching too much Alf garnett on youtube I reckon)

I just dont like getting older and I dont see it as a cause for celebration, yes Im grateful to still be here, but for crying out loud it means Im edging closer and closer to the end and the whole thing just seems to go way too fast as it is without bloody making a big deal about it and wanting a fuss.

If I dont like it or want to celebrate it, why the f*ck to those around me feel they have to? Just dont buy me any presents or cards, shut the f*ck up about it, let it pass and dont do f*ck all and then I will be happy and you will have given me the best Birthday of all. :-D

This years has been a particularly $h1t depressing one as it means I am now a year away from being B@st@rd 40, I am not amused, it is really bothering me and P1$$1ing me off, all I keep thinking is - Where has the time gone? What have I done with my life? Where is my life going? How long left? Am I now halfway there or do i have less? I feel like crap compared to 10 years ago and that means in another 10 years I will feel much worse! The last 39 years have gone really fast, christ if whatever I have left goes that fast whats the F*ckin' point? :|

(If you werent depressed before you probably are now folks!) :nod:

Oh well only another 363 days to go until the big 4 0! :'(
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
Oil Beef Hooked
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Chris Hargreaves
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Oil Beef Hooked »

Imagine Chunk's reaction if on his birthday his opened his presents and found his wife had bought him the Torquay home shirt. :~D :na:
Steve

:scarf: YELLOW ARMY :scarf:
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

:@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

:lol: :bow:

Brilliant, very sharp, thats cheered me up no end, most Ive laughed in ages! :-D
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Oil Beef Hooked wrote:Imagine Chunk's reaction if on his birthday his opened his presents and found his wife had bought him the Torquay home shirt. :~D :na:
or a season ticket..................... :'(
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

chunkygull wrote:Done a little research - Jehovahs witnesses dont celebrate Birthdays - A lot of Muslims dont and those that do are only supposed to up to a certain age - Many parts of Africa and asia dont celebrate or only do up to or after a certain age.

Cards look quite nice and I suppose they are okay, but it just seems such a waste of money and there is the environmental issues to consider also. Some people just chuck there cards in the bin after a couple of days but that just makes me feel bad because of the effort and expense people went to, so I end up keeping them all. I have a massive stack of Birthday and Christmas cards in my loft. (Yeah, i know, f*ckin' sad) :-/

Same with presents i never ever get anything I would want or need and it just makes me feel annoyed at myself and quite bad for the people who bought them. If I want something I will go and buy it. I bought a dvd boxset on ebay (dirt cheap) of the complete series Of Blackadder with every single episode in it, the wife said "oooh have you bought that as a Birthday present to yourself"? I was like, "no I F*ckin' havent, why the f*ck would I do that, I bought it because Blackadders F*ckin' brilliant, Blackadder f*ckin rocks, :bow: and it was cheap, thats why I bought it, nothing to do with a poxy birthday"! ( I got a Police Academy complete collection boxset dirt cheap an' all :-D )

Its just the whole me, me, me, lets celebrate, I want to be spoilt, this is the anniversary of the day I was born attitude that I dont get. You were spawned on this day, so f*ckin' what, whoop - de- f n'-doo! :@

(Christ, all this ranting, raving and moaning, Ive been watching too much Alf garnett on youtube I reckon)

I just dont like getting older and I dont see it as a cause for celebration, yes Im grateful to still be here, but for crying out loud it means Im edging closer and closer to the end and the whole thing just seems to go way too fast as it is without bloody making a big deal about it and wanting a fuss.

If I dont like it or want to celebrate it, why the f*ck to those around me feel they have to? Just dont buy me any presents or cards, shut the f*ck up about it, let it pass and dont do f*ck all and then I will be happy and you will have given me the best Birthday of all. :-D
(If you werent depressed before you probably are now folks!) :nod:

Oh well only another 363 days to go until the big 4 0! :'(
This bit is so accurate mate! I've just turned 38 last Saturday but there is a book by the Dalai Lama, brother of former French goalkeeper Bernard :} , it's called The Art Of Living. Read it and you'll be fine man. :)
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

First of all PISS OFF TONSILLITIS!!! :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

Been up all bloody night and I feel like our league position - rock bottom. :'(

Anyway, rant coming.

They are slowly popping up everywhere.

VAPE bars and shops.

Humans reach a new level of stupidity and ridiculousness and suddenly it creates a whole new industry for people to make cash out of.

VAPE! WHAT?!!

I passed a newly opened shop in Chesterfield and it said on the front, "Your new home for e-cigarettes and e-liquids".

WHAT THE FRIGGIN' HELL ARE E-LIQUIDS?!! JEEZ! BOTTLES OF VODKA WITH AN ATTACHED PLUG?!!

World's gone pissing mad!!

If you're going to smoke then fine, smoke. If you want to give up then fine, just don't make yourself look like a complete tool by puffing on one of these ridiculous things. Now the companies are making VAPE look like a stylish lifestyle choice with one advert I heard on the radio confidently saying,

"VAPE. It's a statement" :rofl:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!!! PMSL!! A **** STATEMENT?!!

OF WHAT? SOMEONE WHO CAN'T STOP SMOKING?!!

They are embarrassing.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

"Friends don't let friends smoke. Buy your friend an N-Joy King Electronic Cigarette today..."

No ta pal, I'd rather shut my balls in the car door.

****'s sake. Just when you thought that people didn't have enough ways to make complete **** of themselves, along come E-Cigs...

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Thought I'd put it on here whilst I was annoyed.

Alan Knill. What a ****. **** you, **** your squirrels. **** your shit tactics, your shit motivation, your shit team....ram them up your arse.

Torquay United players (with one or two exceptions) - **** you. You should be forced to go up to Thea tonight and explain why you think yin should be paid after today (and this seasons) showing. All of you should be grovelling to the fans and Thea for forgiveness after pretending to be professional footballers for the season. **** off almost all of you

The Board (with the exception of Thea). **** you all.

League Two. **** you.

Skrill - **** you.

BT Sport. **** you.

****, arse, bollocks and ****.

That is all.

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'll reply properly later but you're not as good as Poojah! :na: :lol:
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Gullscorer wrote:Some of you people are sssooooooo emotional...... Really p**ses me off... :@
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Gullscorer wrote:Some of you people are sssooooooo emotional...... Really p**ses me off... :@
Some of you blame the feminists.
**** me right off.

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

do one plank. :@
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

What? You mean you want him to have sex with a supermodel?