Whinge, Moan, Rant And Anything Else Put It Here ...

General chat about anything else goes here.
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Actually Pea, I agree with you here. I was in fact exaggerating excessively; sorry about that!

In my defence I must say that I did declare at the time that I was being rhetorical, in the sense of exaggerating for effect to emphasise the points I was trying to make. If we had been talking face to face you would probably have picked up nuances of irony and jocularity which are too often missing from my written comments and arguments. Be assured that I do constantly try to improve, but, come to think of it, my oral expression probably ain't much better! I could discuss psychology (and feminism) at length with you and Luke though I doubt such a discussion would prove particularly productive for any of us and you would probably agree.

Let's leave it at that, except to say that, strangely, your final sentence mirrors the feelings I've always had about feminism.. :)
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

The M1.

**** me, it's grim.

It's bad enough knowing that every mile forwards up the road you go, you're getting further and further north, but the experience is then made worse by the fact that there is about 1000 miles worth of roadworks spread out across the entire **** journey up.

If I'm having to go up there, at least allow me to go up there at a reasonable speed so that I can escape into my hotel room as quickly as possible, instead of forcing me to crawl along at 5 miles per hour.

Most of the **** works aren't even manned anyway - just great big **** holes in the road and, towards the end of the roadworks, a load of northern c**ts sitting in their diggers, "reading" The Sun, eating the contents of their nose and scratching their arse.

Bastards.

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

I take it you're not happy mate. :)

They have restricted the M1 from about junction 28 to up near Barnsley to 50 mph because the powers that be somehow think it will cut traffic. I'm presuming this is the stretch you are referring to Scott? It will cause further delays if nothing else which it does on a regular basis now when someone breaks down and there is no hard shoulder for about 4000 miles. In short, I have to drive on this pile of shit most days from Derbyshire into Yorkshire and it's a complete bollocks up. Just to put the record straight, I am a northerner and I don't sit in diggers, peruse the Sun newspaper nor consume bogies whilst raking my crevice with my unkempt, untrimmed northern claws.

I am a c**t though. :lol:
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

Scott Brehaut wrote:The M1.

f*** me, it's grim.

It's bad enough knowing that every mile forwards up the road you go, you're getting further and further north, but the experience is then made worse by the fact that there is about 1000 miles worth of roadworks spread out across the entire f**king journey up.

If I'm having to go up there, at least allow me to go up there at a reasonable speed so that I can escape into my hotel room as quickly as possible, instead of forcing me to crawl along at 5 miles per hour.

Most of the f**king works aren't even manned anyway - just great big f**king holes in the road and, towards the end of the roadworks, a load of northern c**ts sitting in their diggers, "reading" The Sun, eating the contents of their nose and scratching their arse.

Bastards.

1. f**k off.
2. f**k off.

try the A1 then you fake frog.
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

AustrianAntheaGull wrote:I take it you're not happy mate. :)

They have restricted the M1 from about junction 28 to up near Barnsley to 50 mph because the powers that be somehow think it will cut traffic. I'm presuming this is the stretch you are referring to Scott? It will cause further delays if nothing else which it does on a regular basis now when someone breaks down and there is no hard shoulder for about 4000 miles. In short, I have to drive on this pile of sh*t most days from Derbyshire into Yorkshire and it's a complete bollocks up. Just to put the record straight, I am a northerner and I don't sit in diggers, peruse the Sun newspaper nor consume bogies whilst raking my crevice with my unkempt, untrimmed northern claws.

I am a c**t though. :lol:
proves how f**king dim you are too.

the roadworks actually stretch from J28 in Derbyshire ( a place full of poofs) to J32 which is actually South of Sheffield.

Then there is the usual around J34 Medowhall - (Sheffield again) where they have f**ked up the tinsley viaduct.
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024

TUST Member 468

Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Oi, in case it escaped your attention, this is the whinge, moan and rant thread....if you don't like what I've got to say about your northern arses, moan about it, don't get all defensive.

If you're gonna do that, piss off to another thread....maybe I'll create one just for you northern ponces.

:)

STIP
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

Scott Brehaut wrote:Oi, in case it escaped your attention, this is the whinge, moan and rant thread....if you don't like what I've got to say about your northern arses, moan about it, don't get all defensive.

If you're gonna do that, piss off to another thread....maybe I'll create one just for you northern ponces.

:)
true.

southerners and fake frogs who attempt to drive ooop north.

what the f**k is that all about? :@

TUST Member 468

EmetEdadsBeard
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Andy Gurney

Post by EmetEdadsBeard »

Scott Brehaut wrote:The M1.

f*** me, it's grim.

It's bad enough knowing that every mile forwards up the road you go, you're getting further and further north, but the experience is then made worse by the fact that there is about 1000 miles worth of roadworks spread out across the entire f**king journey up.

Most of the f**king works aren't even manned anyway - just great big f**king holes in the road and, towards the end of the roadworks, a load of northern c**ts sitting in their diggers, "reading" The Sun, eating the contents of their nose and scratching their arse.

Bastards.

What I take from reading that is the route (ie a straight line on one road) is too difficult for you to follow you soft southern shi-ite! :-o
'Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with their experience!
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Northerners accents. Wtf is that all about? Speak English you stupid cnuts !!!
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
EmetEdadsBeard
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Andy Gurney

Post by EmetEdadsBeard »

Southampton Gull wrote:Northerners accents. Wtf is that all about? Speak English you stupid cnuts !!!

Owkay Oi wiw my luvverrrrr...... :-o
'Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with their experience!
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Scott Brehaut »

EmetEdadsBeard wrote:
What I take from reading that is the route (ie a straight line on one road) is too difficult for you to follow you soft southern shi-ite! :-o
In that case, you clearly read it wrong....you thick northern tos...

STIP
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

I thought I would be able to escape the inanity of tv punditry and who do I find when I turn on to BT Sport for respite....................JOEY BARTON.

Can someone make Joey Barton disappear off my telly please or make him stop claiming he has morals when it suits?
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Thanks Real Madrid for ruining a highly anticipated evening of tv footy viewing. Going 2 nil up at Bayern mid first half ended the contest. I think it's about time the away goal rule was scrapped. A goal is a goal - not two.
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

BIRTHDAYS! I b@st@rd, f*ckin hate 'em. Another poxy year older. :@
Whats to bloody celebrate, yourself and many others you love a year closer to the grave. :'(

Hearing stupid cheesy Happy Birthday greetings from people when you just want to forget about, let it pass and carry on like a normal day. People who dont give you time of day or a second thought all year round, then its Happy Birthday! Then they get offended or cant understand when you say F*ck Off! :slap:

My family know how I feel about this $h1t but still they persist with it and wonder why on that day Im such a grumpy b@st@rd. Mind you if people werent to know its not their fault.

My Mother in Law thinks you should be grateful to make another year and each one should be celebrated and the occasion marked. B0ll0ck$! Its the date you were born on and thats it, what a crock of $h1t. :-/

Im grateful to make it through each year and still be here, but, why do I have to be happy and make a song and dance of it, I bloody hate it, ever since I was about 20. It just signals change, and once in your 30's its downhill fast. Each year passes and you arent what you were a year ago, eventually pulling you towards your appointment with the Grim Reaper. :-o

Its just an indication of how fast your time is running out! How many times when you are talking about stuff do you say, oh I cant believe that was a year ago/2 years ago, 5 , 10, 15. AAARRRGGGHH. :'(

What about presents you say, Oh Yeah, a load of tat or tools, or car cleaning stuff, or just a load of old $h1t you dont want. Then the look of disapointment on peoples faces when you dont start leaping about, springing 10 feet in the air, punching the sky, doing cartwheels or whooping like a stupid f*ckin' yank at a baseball game after you have opened their gift. I can feign appreciation and thanks, but, my problem is that when i get something I dont really want or need or its not of use to me I feel so bad and guilty and really horrible and quite upset that somebody has spent money on me and they really didnt need to or shouldnt have. I know it will probably sit in the cupboard or on the shelf gathering dust, and that makes me feel like crap. :|

Take the example for instance, I got a pair of trainers there is no way I would wear a couple of years ago, trainers aint cheap, so this makes me feel terrible, but whilst they were still in the box I stored them in the back of a wardrobe. Hilariously, of late the wife has been storing all Birthday presents and Christmas presents here, guess what, scatty mare has only wrapped em up and given 'em to me again this year. :red: It's alright though I faked it and havent let on, yet! :no:
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Concur with this, Chunk. Many of us have worked extremely hard to achieve at least one thing in our lives, yet the anniversary of the achievement which is often the culmination of a great many months or years work is mainly forgotten. The date of our birth is probably the thing in life over which we have least control of all. Celebrating that fact (especially with the word "congratulations") is an extremely bizarre thing indeed.

I'm not well versed in history (and can't be arsed to Google it), does anyone know how long this daft tradition has persisted? It might be interesting to know if there are any mainstream cultures around the world (so, no 3 man tribes in the Congo or wherever) which do not celebrate birthdays.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"