Who's off to the Don Valley?

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

weather forecast for look leeds - sorry north just been on........

friday night -3 to -5c. Saturday 1c and snow forecast for afternoon.

will keep you updated about the weather ladies and gents.............. :engflag:
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Just seen local forecast on telly. It's upto minus 7 in Rotherham tonight and expected colder tomorrow night with more than a dusting of snow expected on saturday. If the game is on i'll eat my...............errr..........girlfriends cooking!!!
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

austrianandygull wrote:Just seen local forecast on telly. It's minus 7 in Rotherham tonight and expected colder tomorrow with more than a dusting of snow expected on saturday. If the game is on i'll eat my...............errr..........girlfriends cooking!!!

lets hope (for you! =D ) its off then mate........... :Z
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Haha, i've only had the misfortune once and ended up badly. The positive is though that I have turned into an amateur Gordon Ramsay as a result. Yeah, you're right, I can't cook that much better but i can say **** a lot!!
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by AlexGulls »

May be worth looking at the weather for Sheffield rather than Rotherham as thats where were heading to. ;-)

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/ ... ather.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

there's only literally a handful of miles from Rotherham centre to attercliffe ( don valley ) alex so it doesn't make much difference.
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by AlexGulls »

austrianandygull wrote:there's only literally a handful of miles from Rotherham centre to attercliffe ( don valley ) alex so it doesn't make much difference.
Sorry, just felt like being pedantic. But that looks slightly better than Rotherham! As said aslong as they decide tommorow or very early Saturday morning I'm not too bothered just dont want a wasted journey.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

sorry mate, didn't get it. i'm a bit thick though! ( no derogatory references to being from Yorkshire now! ) haha