Daniel Devine

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Gulliball
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Daniel Devine

Post by Gulliball »

Seems like the right place for this.

A rumour going round that you may be getting Daniel Devine on loan to fill the void left by Robertson.

An excellent prospect imo and was doing a good job in League one before he had his jaw broke while pissed in town and lost his place.

A Northern Irish Under 21 international but has recently switched to Republic of Ireland.

Just a rumour though and may be someone putting 2 and 2 together.

followed by

Personally with Craig Morgan suspended i'd have Devine partnering Robertson in our game on Saturday, more than capable at League one level in the games he's played so would be a very good player in this league.

Just a rumour, but he sounds like a good replacement.
www.torquayfanstats.com
Twitter: @torquayfanstats
tufcbrett
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Who gets us a win!

Post by tufcbrett »

I was told that when Robbo signed for Preston, there was a good chance we could get someone on loan but wouldnt be apart of the deal.
The player was never mentioned so i dont know who it would be but there is a chance someone could be sent our way.
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Does any one know if there is any strenght to this rumour, sound like a good replacment if so.
Formerly known as forevertufc
exilegull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by exilegull »

Looks unlikely given Ling's comments on the Robbo article now on dotcom

http://www.torquayunited.com/page/News/ ... 32,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"We will certainly be working in the February loan market for an extra forward player but we might wait until a problem arises for the centre-half position