Kee rejects Crawley

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Silvergull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Kee rejects Crawley

Post by Silvergull »

Not sure if this is the right place, but thought it might cause some discussion.
Crawley, having sold Tubbs, have placed two "substantial" bids for Billy Kee. The second of which was accepted, with Kee turning them down.

http://www.burtonalbionfc.co.uk/page/Ne ... l#continue" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The most interesting part of this, for me, is that I didn't believe Kee could play for a third club this season. Is Evans that arrogant he hasn't done his research / knows Kees history. Would be strange to replace your outgoing striker with one who can't play.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Way to go Billy!! They'll be bankrupt within 5 years mate so you're well out of it! Well done big man.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

sounds good for our sell on clause, don't suppose it carries on after this proposed sale?

long way from family again i guess is his reason for saying no?
still keeping the faith
Aussie
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by Aussie »

Remember he was here when we played those pr1cks, he remembers what they are like and his mates that are still here would give him dogs abuse if he went there! Good on ya Bill!
HRG
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by HRG »

Good on ya Billy boy! :clap:
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

bixieupnorth wrote:sounds good for our sell on clause, don't suppose it carries on after this proposed sale?

long way from family again i guess is his reason for saying no?
We have no sell on mate.
westbaygull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by westbaygull »

really happy at this news, my billy worshipping would have been sorely tested if he'd signed for the panto dame. Good decision billy :bow: