one hour!!

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
markygull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Mark Ellis

Post by markygull »

why would burton want to sell Kee?

He was banging them in a few months ago, picking up player of the month awards, etc. has he turned poo in the last month or two? too many cans of coke and crisps imo
Champions League Winners 4 years in a row 2033 - 2036 with TUFC on FM2010 :)
CP Gull

Post by CP Gull »

markygull wrote:why would burton want to sell Kee?

He was banging them in a few months ago, picking up player of the month awards, etc. has he turned poo in the last month or two? too many cans of coke and crisps imo
Nope, he has been injured for the last month or so, which surprise, surprise has coincided with Burton having a major slump in form.

In answer to the previous question, as reported in the Herald Express several weeks ago and confirmed to me by a very good source - we have a 35% sell on clause for Kee.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

still no news on eunan which must be a good thing! ling should've taken everyone on a training session in the middle of dartmoor and confiscated all mobiles!
still keeping the faith
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

less than 8 hours to go, Robbo gone, rumours of Ellis and lil Danny, no signings, what's gonna happen? can we trust saah to partner anyone in defence?
still keeping the faith
tufcbrett
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Who gets us a win!

Post by tufcbrett »

bixieupnorth wrote:less than 8 hours to go, Robbo gone, rumours of Ellis and lil Danny, no signings, what's gonna happen? can we trust saah to partner anyone in defence?
Can we trust Saah, yes we can. The guy would have worked hard with Ellis and Robbo over the last few months. My main issue is that every fan has to get behined him and trust him.

When he was playing, he had few good and bad games. Which most people were getting on his back, now this time around we cant afford to get on his back. He is our player and will be playing and we need to support him to help carry this form on.

There was a split within the squad at the start of the season with a few players not fitting in very well at the time. Now everyone has pulled together and for me Saah is one that will benefit from this. If hes not as good as Robbo then so be it, but please can everyone get behined him instead of shouting abuse at him on a match day. Hes going to try as hard as everyone else to try get succsess for the club we all follow and love.
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Saah and Ellis now also have Lathrope in front of them - something they didn't have when Saah was in the team last time.

IN LING WE TRUST!!

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
Jeff
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by Jeff »

Saah was fine at the start of this run, in fact was he keeping Ellis out of the side? He was poor at the start of the season, no question, but was on the rise when he got injured. Lathrope has had a bigger influence on our success than the centre half partnership (although that's not belittling their form).
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

tick, tick, tick!!
still keeping the faith
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Who is interested in Stevens?!! :O
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

leave him alone andy!!
still keeping the faith
Jeff
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by Jeff »

From the match report on the OS, sounds like Craig did as well as anyone. Two assists and few efforts on goal. I'd like to see us take a punt on him, although I guess that its not as critical that we do that today seeing as he's non-contract.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

any bets mate?? besiktas let me down in 5 game away acc last night, first one to finish too!!

usual suspects tonight charlton spurs city, swindon/southend both to score, blackpool west ham plus sassuolo and pescara in italy
still keeping the faith
divingbboy
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Post by divingbboy »

"Lee Mansell

Good luck to @kevnicho3 in his move from sofa to kitchen then to be loaned back to the sofa for the rest of the season. #goodmove #lucrative"

:lol:
TUST member 203
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

I haven't had chance to have a look at tonight's footy yet Bix. I'll be having a bet no doubt but don't know who yet. Haha, loved your response about Stevens! :lol: Seriously though, who the hell is interested in him? Ricky Gervais?!
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
SDYellow
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: The next scorer

Post by SDYellow »

Anyone else had a really boring day?
Apart from the fact that both Creepy and Fleetwood have managed to reject million pound plus deals, also the fact that Robbo has gone.
This transfer deadline day has been awful. Fingers crossed no more outgoings, and considering no rumours probably no incoming's either.

Im more excited to wake up tomorrow morning to get confused over BBC sports new website whilst having breakfast than the last few hours.

Come on teams spend good money, make us laugh like Torres and Carroll did last year, recession must be hitting premier league.