TUFC flag in the popside crowd

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Louis
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

TUFC flag in the popside crowd

Post by Louis »

Few years back I took this, anyone remember what game it was?

⚽️ Prediction League 23/24 - TUFC merch prizes for grabs
⚽️ Press Room - all latest TUFC News
⚽️ @Torquay_Fans - follow us on X for all the latest

tufctillidie
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Luke Young

Post by tufctillidie »

Louis wrote:Few years back I took this, anyone remember what game it was?

That Louis my friend was the Play off second leg against Sh1tty, I think that's the surfer i used to have But gave it to walshy, you were holding one end of it as i was holding the other :)

Matt
Keep Calm. Support Torquay United
Louis
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Louis »

Thanks Matt! Yeah I remember doing the flag with you and building a good atmosphere leading up to kick off but just couldn't remember who we were playing. Nice one thanks.
⚽️ Prediction League 23/24 - TUFC merch prizes for grabs
⚽️ Press Room - all latest TUFC News
⚽️ @Torquay_Fans - follow us on X for all the latest

tufctillidie
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by tufctillidie »

Louis wrote:Thanks Matt! Yeah I remember doing the flag with you and building a good atmosphere leading up to kick off but just couldn't remember who we were playing. Nice one thanks.
Yer mate, was great when we took the flag out, every one was enjoying it and we were getting the crowd going, shame about the result though, but hey ho.

Matt
united09
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by united09 »

Anyone know why the flag isn't seen up Plainmoor anymore?
tufctillidie
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by tufctillidie »

united09 wrote:Anyone know why the flag isn't seen up Plainmoor anymore?
I took it up to Kitkat Crescent in the FA trophy game, And then used it at the Sh!tty play off game, aftert that it was in my shed for a couple of years. However last year i gave it to walshy, as he said he wanted to use it at plainmoor, but i haven't seen it up there once. It's a good surfer. I'd say its about 20FT long so can cover a good wack of the Pop.

Walshy, any ideas when you're gonna let it see light again?

Matt
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

It was set up before the Shrewsbury game, but it seems that it was taken down :|

The Ultras flag however needs to be taken down. Makes the fans and the club look bad. Ultras is just another name for hooligans, TUFC is just the opposite of that. The Ultras flag must go.
Attachments
431386_341099955930014_100000900378561_1026926_1598576082_n.jpg
Formerly dannyrvtufc4life.
united09
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by united09 »

dannyrvtufc4life wrote:It was set up before the Shrewsbury game, but it seems that it was taken down :|

The Ultras flag however needs to be taken down. Makes the fans and the club look bad. Ultras is just another name for hooligans, TUFC is just the opposite of that. The Ultras flag must go.
Looks good was probably taken down so people could stand there. Couldn't it go to the right where the stewards have bloked off? Or is it to big? Agreed the ultras flag needs to be taken down, but you should use the fabric for another flag. I hate to say it but city have got a group of flags and banners going up the road.
tufctillidie
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by tufctillidie »

dannyrvtufc4life wrote:It was set up before the Shrewsbury game, but it seems that it was taken down :|

there she is :) It was probably taken down so people could stand there. What we need is for it to be permantly placed some where, Like on the old grandstand on the roof was the Sh1tty link builders banner and then the torbay golf place. we need it to be something like this where it can be put in all it's glory :)
united09
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by united09 »

Did you make it Matt? Where did you get it from? Would be great if it could be at Plainmoor more often but its where to put it? With it being fabric it won't be able to last on the roof with no cover from the weather. Wouildn't it be better if this topic was in the "Yellow Army" bit?
tufctillidie
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by tufctillidie »

united09 wrote:Did you make it Matt? Where did you get it from? Would be great if it could be at Plainmoor more often but its where to put it? With it being fabric it won't be able to last on the roof with no cover from the weather. Wouildn't it be better if this topic was in the "Yellow Army" bit?
I Got it from some one who made it up north, i can't for the life of me remember who it was. but it made a good couple of appearances. Just hope it can be used every game now.

Matt
tufctillidie
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by tufctillidie »

tufctillidie wrote: I Got it from some one who made it up north, i can't for the life of me remember who it was. but it made a good couple of appearances. Just hope it can be used every game now.

Matt
My dad reminded me the other morning, that i got it from a user under the name 'gandalfgull' who got it made from some one in leicester.

Matt