Plymouth Argyle v TUFC Matchday Offer

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Plymouth Argyle v TUFC Matchday Offer

Post by Southampton Gull »

I've been promised 40 tickets for entry to Fansfest in the Pilgrim Suite at Home Park before the game for members of TorquayFans,com

Cost is £5 with a free Pint and Pasty but also guarantees you a table and somewhere friendly and safe for a pre-match drink in peaceful surroundings.
It's an official offer from PAFC so if any of you are interested please PM me asap so that we can sort out payment options etc.

You can have as many places as you want but I've already had plenty of definites so don't wait too long before confirming.
I hope as many of you as possible take up this offer as we can use it for a real forum meet-up.

Just for Matt, this doesn't include entry to the game so you need to buy your ticket in the usual manner ;-)
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
cosmic74
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by cosmic74 »

It's a great off er and a great way to have a beer before the game and a pasty ofcourse! I was talking to an Argyle supporting mate of mine who goes before every home game now, and he was saying how popular and enjoyable it has been. Unfortunately I am not able to attend, as I will be in Dubai, but for all of you who do go, you will have a good crack!

Andy

COYY
I live for matchdays!!!!
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Hi Andy, sorry to hear you won't be there.

They did this for some Stourbridge fans as well as a couple of other teams and proved to be a success on all fronts so here's hoping to a good time for everyone who goes ;-)
Dave

cosmic74
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by cosmic74 »

Yeah, gutted I am going to miss this one, especially as I only live a mile from Home Park, I could have has a few beers, which is a novelty on match day for me!!

My mate was saying that it has been a great success, and one of a few new ideas they are trying out.
I live for matchdays!!!!
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Only a few tickets remaining now so i'd advise anyone wanting to attend this to hurry up and reserve your place while you can.
Dave

Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

I've had a cancellation of 5 so there are now several still free if anyone is interested.

You can pay on the day but will need to notify me if you want to reserve a place.
Dave

Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Down to the final ticket now if anyone is interested.
Dave

tufctillidie
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Luke Young

Post by tufctillidie »

Hi dave

Have you got rid of this last ticket yet? if not can i have it to go on top of my other 3 please?

Matt
Keep Calm. Support Torquay United
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

No problem mate.

That's it then, all gone. See you all there on the 2nd.
Dave

Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Matt, I've just checked and you committed to two, not three. Confirm how many you want and I'll see if I can sort out an extra one for you if needed.
Dave

tufctillidie
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by tufctillidie »

Southampton Gull wrote:Matt, I've just checked and you committed to two, not three. Confirm how many you want and I'll see if I can sort out an extra one for you if needed.
Hi dave

I originally asked for 2 but then asked for a 3rd and you said this was no problem. See copied PM's below

hi Dave

Probably easier to pay by cheque, any chance i could have one more if they haven't gone already cause my grandad might be coming down now.

Regards
Matt

No worries Matt,

:

But now if possible could i have a 4th?

regards
Matt
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

My mistake Matt.

I must have forgotten to update the thread on the Staff Board and have now found the pm you quoted. Leave it with me and I'll try and arrange the extra one for you.
Dave

tufctillidie
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by tufctillidie »

Southampton Gull wrote:My mistake Matt.

I must have forgotten to update the thread on the Staff Board and have now found the pm you quoted. Leave it with me and I'll try and arrange the extra one for you.
Hi Dave

Thanks for that, i thought i had asked for a 3rd but wasn't sure then saw this PM, it would be great if you could sort me out with 4 tickets total.

Regards
Matt
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Managed to get one for you Matt, so 4 in total for yourself.

All sold out now, hope to see you all in the Argyle Suite for an enjoyable pre-match meet.
Dave

tufcbrett
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Who gets us a win!

Post by tufcbrett »

Southampton Gull wrote:Managed to get one for you Matt, so 4 in total for yourself.

All sold out now, hope to see you all in the Argyle Suite for an enjoyable pre-match meet.
I cant remember if you put me down for one? i know i asked but couldnt find you at the barnet get to give you the money.