Muzzy "sick note " carayol

General chat about anything else goes here.
Dave
Legend
Legend

Muzzy "sick note " carayol

Post by Dave »

See our new friends from Bristol appear to think they have signed Muzzy,and what is more comical there over the moon at the thought.

http://www.brfcforum.co.uk/index.php?/t ... a-carayol/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Oh how the mighty have fallen.
Formerly known as forevertufc
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by AlexGulls »

Carayol is woeful unless his contracts close to expiring.
BritishGAS
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Jason Roberts

Post by BritishGAS »

It looks like we are interested in him, but I wouldn't listen to any of your player recomendations, as you lot also thought Mikel Anderson and Danny Senda were shit, yet they were quality players in a higher league.

We have just signed a highly rated Northern Irish right back from Balymena though, called Michael Smith.

Also instead of viewing that mickey mouse forum, which is full of kids, you should visit our other forum, which is full of better views, debate and banter, with people who actualy know what they are talking about.

http://z15.invisionfree.com/bristolroverssc/index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;?
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by AlexGulls »

Andersen was terrible for us. But that could be due to him being young and inexpeirianced. I thought Senda was alright just probably not match fit when he was with us. As for Carayol as said he's not very good unless his contracts close to expiring.
Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Regiment »

BritishGAS wrote:It looks like we are interested in him, but I wouldn't listen to any of your player recomendations, as you lot also thought Mikel Anderson and Danny Senda were sh*t, yet they were quality players in a higher league.

We have just signed a highly rated Northern Irish right back from Balymena though, called Michael Smith.

Also instead of viewing that mickey mouse forum, which is full of kids, you should visit our other forum, which is full of better views, debate and banter, with people who actualy know what they are talking about.

http://z15.invisionfree.com/bristolroverssc/index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;?
you ask for our opinion, and we can only comment on what we've seen. Danny was very unlucky with injury while here, and never made any impact, so in that sense, was not a good signing for us. i wouldn't suggest he's not a good player, just never saw it first hand.

as for muzzy, the boy clearly has some ability, it's really whether or not he can be bothered. he had a handful of good games for us, but as others have pointed out, he seemed to save his best for the time when he was looking for a new contract/club. a very frustrating player, and he played his part in keeping us up as his form in the last 6 games was good, but we didn't miss him when he left. 6 good games out of 46 isn't a good return, and i think that sums up his time here.
Brady

I Wish I Was There
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

As said on the main board - I would take Muzzy back in a second. When he is hot - he is unplayable!
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
BritishGAS
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Jason Roberts

Post by BritishGAS »

regiment wrote: you ask for our opinion, and we can only comment on what we've seen. Danny was very unlucky with injury while here, and never made any impact, so in that sense, was not a good signing for us. i wouldn't suggest he's not a good player, just never saw it first hand.

as for muzzy, the boy clearly has some ability, it's really whether or not he can be bothered. he had a handful of good games for us, but as others have pointed out, he seemed to save his best for the time when he was looking for a new contract/club. a very frustrating player, and he played his part in keeping us up as his form in the last 6 games was good, but we didn't miss him when he left. 6 good games out of 46 isn't a good return, and i think that sums up his time here.
I think that sums up the majority of wide players at this level. If they were consistently good then they would not be in League 2 or lower. I feel with wide players they tend to get better in their early 20's, There are lots of examples of wingers especialy who look average as youngsters but then improve massivly as they get older, Michael Kightly was poor at Southend, dropped down do BSP with Gray's and then gets signed by Wolves, Albert Adomah at our sh*t neighbours is another one who looked average, but then had 2 good seasons at Barnet, and is now rated as C*ty's best player.

Hopefull Carayol will be similar. I do hope so if he indeed does sign for us.
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

I actually hope he does do well at his next club, it's always a shame to see players never live up to their potential and Carayol has the ability to go far. A clever manager would constantly remind him he's in the shop window.

As long as he plays cr*p against us though!
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by AlexGulls »

Hes officially joined them now. :lol:
divingbboy
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Post by divingbboy »

AlexGulls wrote:Carayol is woeful unless his contracts close to expiring.
^ This. He's either injured or completely anonymous 99% of the time. Contract's close to expiring, though? Suddenly he starts turning up and playing a decent game.
TUST member 203