Calum Makes TUCST Appearance!

TUFC news in one place so you don’t miss a thing.
TorquayFans.com

Calum Makes TUCST Appearance!

Post by TorquayFans.com »

United defender Calum Thomas was at Spires College spending the afternoon with groups of youngsters attending a Torquay United Community Sports Trust’s Easter Camp. Calum told us about his afternoon and his time embracing the enjoyment that these camps can bring to the youngsters attending. “I think these camps are a good thing for the kids to do during the holidays when they are not at school, getting them out of the house and involved in some football and activities. I have been to some football camps during my younger years in Torbay, and I really enjoyed them and they helped me out a lot, so hopefully the kids that have come to this camp can be helped out as well.” “It’s good for the kids to be mixed up in groups, so for example you had the older and younger kids playing football together with the 11 year olds mixing with the 6 year olds, so I think it is good for them to meet new people and have a laugh and some fun while playing and enjoying the football.”  The post Calum Makes TUCST Appearance! first appeared on Torquay United.

Source: https://torquayunited.com/calum-makes-tucst-appearance/