[OS] Robbie Aiding Gulls Fight

TUFC news in one place so you don’t miss a thing.
TorquayFans.com

[OS] Robbie Aiding Gulls Fight

Post by TorquayFans.com »

Interim Manager Aaron Downes has bolstered his backroom staff ahead of Saturday’s clash against Hampton & Richmond, with Robbie Herrera assisting with first-team coaching duties. Having overseen a productive period for Torquay’s youth department since returning to the Club as Head of Youth in the summer of 2022, Downes was keen to add Robbie’s additional experience to his staff, with Herrera having fulfilled a number of different roles at Plainmoor in the past, including a two-year earlier spell as former manager Kevin Nicholson’s assistant between 2015-2017. “It’s great to have Robbie on board with us,” said Downes. “With Asa moving back to fitness and in a playing capacity, I needed somebody to come in and help me on the training ground, and I couldn’t think of a better person than Robbie. “I’ve known Robbie for a long time, he’s got the Club at heart, and first and foremost, he’s a very good coach with good experience, and will be able to help and assist me. Alongside his youth work, he’ll be able to come in during the week and help me out on a matchday with coaching and preparing the team. “I’m really glad to have Robbie on board with the staff, and I’m sure he’ll play a vital role in securing the Club’s future.” With Aaron and Robbie already hugely popular figures with the Yellow Army, and both holding this special club especially close to their hearts, their combined efforts are sure to prove a huge fillip to the staff, players and supporters, as the Club unites together to fight for survival on and off the pitch.   Book Your Hampton & Richmond Tickets Now! Tickets are now available for this Saturday’s clash v Hampton & Richmond, as fans from all across Devon come together to support Torquay United. This weekend’s National League South encounter will once again see all four stands of the stadium open to home supporters, and with neighbouring clubs Plymouth Argyle and Exeter City without a fixture due to the international break, supporters of both the Pilgrims and the Grecians will be warmly welcomed to join us and cheer on The Gulls here at Plainmoor instead. Everyone at TUFC would like to place on record our thanks to both clubs, and their relevant fanbases, for their continued support in helping keeping Torquay United alive. Tickets for the Hampton & Richmond match are available online up until kick-off HERE, whilst tickets are also available for purchase over the phone on 01803 328666 between 10am-2pm (Mon-Fi), and in person via our Club Shop between 10am-2pm Tuesday / Thursday and Fridays. Once again, supporters are strongly encouraged to book in advance to avoid queues at the stadium, and also to benefit from the savings of £2 per ticket shown below. Stand Adult (advance) Adult (matchday) Concessions (advance) Concessions (matchday) Under-18 (advance) Under-18 (matchday) Under-7 Bristow’s Bench £20 £22 £18 £20 £11 £13 FREE with a paying adult Family Stand £19 £21 £17 £19 £11 £13 FREE with a paying adult Popside £18 £20 £16 £18 £11 £13 FREE with a paying adult For supporters wishing to purchase on the day of the game, our Matchday Ticket Office will be open between midday – 3pm on Saturday, allowing supporters to purchase tickets from the stadium on the day of the game at matchday ticket prices. For 2023/24, all matchday tickets will continue to be available for purchase online, over the phone, or in person via the Club Shop / Matchday Ticket Office. Supporters wishing to purchase tickets online can do so 24/7 from our online ticketing website HERE, meanwhile phone lines will be open 10am-2pm Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) for supporters wishing to purchase over the phone, with tickets also available...

Read more