Points deduction

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Jpr
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Mark loram

Post by Jpr »

We can all argue between are self’s, but what’s done is done now, so at this Time we really need to get behind this dishevelled Team and just hope that they can put a run together, PLEASE OH PLEASE. because after this most of them will leave and will move on to other clubs and won’t look back over there shoulder. where we the supporters are left with this mess. Unless we get some Hollywood stars wanting to bye the club then see how many players with family’s from all over the country would move here in a flash to play for us ( well untill we’re bleed dry by them) :'( :'( :'(
Osgoodisgood
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Osgoodisgood »

Hi Everybody, having followed this forum as a guest for many years I have registered so I can have my two pennysworth! As my username suggests Torquay were not my initial footballing love having been a season ticket holder at Stamford Bridge from 1969-1989. I moved to the bay in 1993 and started watching the Gulls about a dozen times a season on average, I would now say that Torquay are my first love(masocist that I am). My real fear is that a relegation would probably mean we would go part-time, and if that is the case the heady days of playing in the national league will become a distant dream. I hope that I am wrong
TommyGunn
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by TommyGunn »

I was rather worried to read posts on the non league forum saying that we may be docked more points if creditors are not paid. I found this in the rules part (e).

Transfer from Insolvency
2.9.2 In the event that any Club that is subject to an Insolvency Event resolves to transfer its
membership of the Competition to a new entity, the Board will use the following
minimum criteria in deciding whether or not to approve that transfer:
(a) The shareholders or members of the Club have voted to agree to the transfer of
the Club’s membership to the new entity and/or a licensed insolvency
practitioner(s) appointed to the Club has agreed to sell or transfer some or all
of the Club’s assets to the new entity;
(b) All Football Creditors in the Club must be Paid in Full and evidenced as such;
(c) The proposed new entity has provided financial forecasts to The FA and the
Competition showing its ability to fund the Club for the next twelve (12)
months or to the end of the Playing Season following transfer (whichever is
the longer) and that evidence of funding sources has been provided;
(d) The FA must have given approval for the transfer to take place; and

(e) All other creditors in the Club must be satisfied and evidenced as such (This
provision to be read in conjunction with 2.9.3 below.)
In the event that requirement (a) and/or (e) is not fully complied with, and only
where the Board, at its absolute discretion, deems there to have been
exceptional circumstances surrounding the application for the transfer, it may
approve the transfer (subject to compliance with all other provisions above)
and may apply such conditions as it deems appropriate including, without
limitation, the deduction of points.

Also I heard we could be relegated anyway by the national league unless creditors are paid before the AGM on 19th June????