Gary Johnson gone!

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

bringbackthecowshed wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 10:48 Bet the TRUST are jumping up with down with Joy now
Who's the TRUST and what you on? :rofl:
Are you going to start moaning about this now?
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

longfordgull
New Signing
New Signing
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Post by longfordgull »

Has Gary's brother left the club as well? I haven't seen him mentioned anywhere.
gullsgullsgulls
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Sills

Post by gullsgullsgulls »

The brother stuck around after Gary was relieved at Cheltenham so he may still be haggling for a payoff..!
Yellow6
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by Yellow6 »

Is it performance related? If so, I'll give 20p to get rid of him....and I want change.
TheYellowFromExeter
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Watches from: Pop side

Post by TheYellowFromExeter »

On the first team management page, Pete Johnson is still there as for Gary has gone, so I’m guessing he’s still around
North Curry House
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by North Curry House »

TheYellowFromExeter wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 17:38 On the first team management page, Pete Johnson is still there as for Gary has gone, so I’m guessing he’s still around
Gary finally took the hint, he was no longer welcome at TQ1 but brother Peter appears to be lingering like a bad smell. Time for him to leave as well......not wanted at Plainmoor, we need fresh air, I mean people.
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Kevin Hill
Watches from: The sofa

Post by happytorq »

North Curry House wrote: 01 Mar 2024, 14:13 Gary finally took the hint, he was no longer welcome at TQ1 but brother Peter appears to be lingering like a bad smell. Time for him to leave as well......not wanted at Plainmoor, we need fresh air, I mean people.
I wonder if Gary left because one Osborne said he'd stop paying the bills, it was obvious that whatever payoff GJ had been holding out for was not going to materialise.
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Eam non defectum. Ego potest tractare quod. Est spes occidit me.