Osborne's Next Move?

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
aggrey_25
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: aggrey

Post by aggrey_25 »

HES NEVER THERE!! HOW MANY TIMES
zebgull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: alex russell

Post by zebgull »

I think they’ll be some news v soon on his next move….
Admiral
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Admiral »

The Maidstone preview mentions ‘Gary Johnson’s side’ in the first sentence so I wouldn’t bank on it
SWgull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Aaron Downes

Post by SWgull »

Dear God, it appears that even Saturday's absoute debacle is not enough to stir action at Plainmoor. We are doomed.
Dazza
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by Dazza »

Gary Johnson is living off hope and that’s why everything he says doesn’t come to pass. He has a crocked squad and no money going to help him through it - so he has taken to try to find sunshine round the corner. The trouble is nobody is going to help him. The budget is narrowing and there is no help in sight.
Vick
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Vick »

Admiral wrote: 05 Feb 2024, 17:05 The Maidstone preview mentions ‘Gary Johnson’s side’ in the first sentence so I wouldn’t bank on it
In the press call he was asked questions about "your team".
You could take the view that GJ is being reminded that the team and their results are his responsibility and his only. Today wouldn't be a good time to sack GJ but right after a drubbing by Maidstone tomorrow would be.
Look out for other football managers at the game taking notes. One of them could be GJ's replacement.
Colorado
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Peter Coffill

Post by Colorado »

zebgull wrote: 05 Feb 2024, 12:35 I think they’ll be some news v soon on his next move….
Is your comment based on data or “a sense”. It would be helpful to know.
If based on the former perhaps you could substantiate the reason for your post. If the latter, well thanks anyway
culmstockgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: stubbs
Watches from: Family Stand

Post by culmstockgull »

Goodness, we need some good news at the club and in a perverse way the hope that Johnson will be pensioned off or left by mutual agreement (sacked) cheers me up. In 55 years of supporting the club I have never seen so much anger amongst the fans towards the club.
Osborne and Edwards need to step up and say,we have no intention of sacking Johnson and then our decision is simple, we no longer waste our hard earned money while he remains in post or can they be brave, realise this season is a bust and bring in a new management team that we can get behind.
greb46
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Les Lawrence

Post by greb46 »

It just seems to me that after years of Osborne's ownership the bigger agenda of his real reason for "running",the club is about to reach the crescendo and the pack of cards is about to fall one way or another in the very near future.I may be wrong and suddenly there's a miraculous turn around in results hopefully but it appears contrived and Osborne is about to throw his final dice in to the ring.
Admiral
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Admiral »