Pro Johnson Fans Question

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Colorado
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Peter Coffill

Pro Johnson Fans Question

Post by Colorado »

Question only to be answered by those who still want Gary Johnson to be manager. NOT those who would like him to be fired.

How many points behind the last play off spot do we have to be before you would say it's time to move on to a new manager.

Responses like, "well not now", you are hysterical (which you have every right to say though I would disagree), or that's an impossible question to answer (which it isn't) are not reasonable answers. Give us a number.

Numbers provide clarity.
MellowYellow
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tony Scott

Post by MellowYellow »

Crystal ball gazing is not my thing rather its when I see players are not wanting to play for that manager, that's when the change needs to be made. As bad as we are I have not seen that in the players yet!
Colorado
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Peter Coffill

Post by Colorado »

Thanks for your response
culmstockgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: stubbs
Watches from: Family Stand

Post by culmstockgull »

Surely MellowYellow, it is not whether they are still playing for the manager it is whether they have the ABILITY to play to the managers instructions.
Gullsandbeyond121
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Gullsandbeyond121 »

Silence is golden from the Pro Johnson brigade.
MellowYellow
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tony Scott

Post by MellowYellow »

culmstockgull wrote: 29 Oct 2023, 09:29 Surely MellowYellow, it is not whether they are still playing for the manager it is whether they have the ABILITY to play to the managers instructions.
Are you suggesting that the players at the club should have a look at themselves for Johnsons failures and letting the fans down?
culmstockgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: stubbs
Watches from: Family Stand

Post by culmstockgull »

Totally I think the players need to look at themselves, Johnson brought them in and believe it or not coaches them, but the likes of hanson, crowe, marshall, tomlinson, donnellan ,mcgavin and martin should really consider whether the career of a so called professional footballer is one they are suited to or have the ability for. They rarely put in a performance and when they do is is nothing more than a cameo. With the squad we have Johnson cannot drop them. Ask Moxey, Hall, lapslie, jarvis to do a specific job and off they go without any further encourangement or advice, the rest struggle to remember what half they are playing in, but thats the difference between pro footballers and wannabe's.