Callum Dolan

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Steve_TUFC
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Callum Dolan

Post by Steve_TUFC »

A nice young chap according to news reports!!!

Son’s castoff.

This is not enough or the answer.

Why is Johnson still making team decisions?

Johnson brothers out.
budegull1954
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Steve Cooper

Post by budegull1954 »

An ex-Man U academy player who's had his fair share of self-inflicted problems over the past few years. A diamond-in-the-rough who could be just what we need!
Steve_TUFC
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Steve_TUFC »

Is this the same player , terminated from Oldham and been at 5 clubs since?

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-49859808

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Callum_Dolan
culmstockgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: stubbs
Watches from: Family Stand

Post by culmstockgull »

He certainly has an interesting profile, drink driving, disqualified driving, chased all over the north west by the police, but not the first or last of torquay players with a questionable past. but he has some talent, you dont survive 7 years in the Man U academy because you know someone and judging by you tube videos he is big and strong and has a shot on him, he will not be fit thats for sure, but if he can manage 60 minutes we might just squueeze 30 out of hall, so if we can keep him away from cars and the pub he may be a good acquisition, one question why have we got a head of recruitment when all gary did was phone up his son for a loan.
North Curry House
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by North Curry House »

Welcome to Plainmoor Callum, if you half decent you will do well.

Best wishes
NCH & Co.
Chelston TUFC
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: David Graham

Post by Chelston TUFC »

Lets hope he does well....one from the Johnson, Johnson and Johnson Recruitment Agency
JimNichol'sdog
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by JimNichol'sdog »

Judging on this individual's previous I predict a sending off and/or an appearance before the magistrates for drink driving.

No disrespect to the club, but if he isn't good enough for Fleetwood he hardly appears to be a stellar signing. As Lee Johnson has loaned him to Dad, it beggars the question, yet again, of what the f**** Peter Johnson does each week. It's a rhetorical question to which, I imagine, most fans know the answer.
Wolborough
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by Wolborough »

We do need speedy players.
Stoneybroke
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by Stoneybroke »

Well is he any good ?

Johnson's mantra on loan signings is they have to be better than the present squad !

Well that won't be difficult will it. He can't be any worse than Hanson or Magavin

Hopefully he'll start and provide some much needed bite in midfield
desperado
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by desperado »

Just because he's not good enough for Fleetwood doesn't mean he won't be a great signing for us , Fleetwood are THREE levels higher than us ! You forget the level to which we have dropped !
Just hope he has more of the desire and hunger to win matches than most of the current team.
jono_Gull209
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Jason Fowler

Post by jono_Gull209 »

JimNichol'sdog wrote: 27 Oct 2023, 16:43 Judging on this individual's previous I predict a sending off and/or an appearance before the magistrates for drink driving.

No disrespect to the club, but if he isn't good enough for Fleetwood he hardly appears to be a stellar signing. As Lee Johnson has loaned him to Dad, it beggars the question, yet again, of what the f**** Peter Johnson does each week. It's a rhetorical question to which, I imagine, most fans know the answer.
You are aware Fleetwood currently play in League One - that’s three divisions above us! He might be good for us in the… NLS.
DB57
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Jimmy Dunne

Post by DB57 »

culmstockgull wrote: 27 Oct 2023, 16:18 He certainly has an interesting profile, drink driving, disqualified driving, chased all over the north west by the police, but not the first or last of torquay players with a questionable past. but he has some talent, you dont survive 7 years in the Man U academy because you know someone and judging by you tube videos he is big and strong and has a shot on him, he will not be fit thats for sure, but if he can manage 60 minutes we might just squueeze 30 out of hall, so if we can keep him away from cars and the pub he may be a good acquisition, one question why have we got a head of recruitment when all gary did was phone up his son for a loan.
If he's not fit he will feel quite at home here.
So why has Johnson Junior sent him here?
For his development? Unlikely
To keep his Dad happy? Quite likely
To help Uncle Pete? Probably-it's a family affair after all
For the sake of my team I hope he does really well but as long as Johnson is at the helm I have no confidence at all.
Yellow6
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by Yellow6 »

I think I might walk to the next home game if he is on the road. It seems like he has the ability though despite Johnson not looking beyond his family for answers to the problem?
Mr Tea808
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by Mr Tea808 »

I've really tried to be positive and upbeat these last few weeks, but this signing surely is a joke?, I wouldn't touch him with a barge pole personally, damaged goods, and desperate beyond words, surely if GJ's network is basically asking your son for a player, and the best he can provide is this I'd be bloody worried...what a complete shambles, I'm sorry to be negative, I've tried to cut GJ some slack, but with signings like this it makes you wonder if he's given up??
Mr Tea808
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by Mr Tea808 »

I've really tried to be positive and upbeat these last few weeks, but this signing surely is a joke?, I wouldn't touch him with a barge pole personally, damaged goods, and desperate beyond words, surely if GJ's network is basically asking your son for a player, and the best he can provide is this I'd be bloody worried...what a complete shambles, I'm sorry to be negative, I've tried to cut GJ some slack, but with signings like this it makes you wonder if he's given up??