NLTV to stream NLS games this season

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Forest gull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Steve Cooper
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Forest gull »

At the end of the last season I looked at the trial NLN and NLS games being streamed, and yes I could watch them.
Midlandgull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: O'Kane

Post by Midlandgull »

happytorq wrote: 19 Jul 2023, 14:06 I feel like you, and others here are missing the point.

That is - National League TV will not - for NLS/NLN - be offering the livestream on these games. That means that I (in the US) cannot stream them despite being outside of the area that Article 48 is supposed to affect.

It also follows, then, that a VPN will also not work - there's no actual stream to grab in the first place, so your location (either actual or spoofed via VPN) is entirely irrelevant.

You can watch the normal National League games - this is what I did last season - but our crapness last season means that I have very little interest in paying £160 (or whatever it ends up being) for the opportunity to watch Oxford City vs Fylde.
Oh I see, well in that case the subscription this season will be far less useful than last season, how irritating!
Forest gull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by Forest gull »

The National League is delighted to announce the rollout of National League TV to cover Vanarama National League North and National League South division clubs for the new season.

All games not subject to UEFA Article 48 regulation will be streamed exclusively live on National League TV – this means all midweek and any other non-Saturday 3pm games will be permitted on the platform.
Cheddargull
First Regular
First Regular

Post by Cheddargull »

Forest gull wrote: 25 Jul 2023, 19:03
All games not subject to UEFA Article 48 regulation will be streamed exclusively live on National League TV – this means all midweek and any other non-Saturday 3pm games will be permitted on the platform.
Does that mean no NLS/NLN games will be shown on BTSport or whatever it's called now?
Forest gull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by Forest gull »

Not sure. Managed to watch all the games on firestick last season. Despite those who say you can’t.
SaintDoglet
Trialist
Trialist
Favourite player: Rodney JackJackJack

Post by SaintDoglet »

I'm confused by latest announcement on this....

Tomorrows 3pm game will be streamed because 3pm UK blackout doesn't apply during international break. Ok fine, makes sense

But it also says that ALL NL games will be available internationally. Presumably this means NL and not NLS, so it will continue to be the case that standard (non-international break) 3pm NLS games will not be available to international viewers?