FA Cup 4RQ draw - (now 1st Round Proper draw)

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Admiral
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

FA Cup 4RQ draw - (now 1st Round Proper draw)

Post by Admiral »

Will take place on Monday at 15:15 on Talksport. Is it still regionalised at this stage?

Notable ‘local’ teams still in it are Plymouth Parkway who will play a replay at home to Oxford City on Tuesday, Taunton Town, Weston Super Mare and Weymouth. Yeovil of course enter at this stage also.

Who do people want, a favourable home draw or a decent day out somewhere? No doubt we’ll end up away to Welling or Woking.
Last edited by Admiral on 17 Oct 2022, 17:59, edited 3 times in total.
PaulBreen
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Derek Dawkins

Post by PaulBreen »

Would be very happy with a visit to Welling. Up the road half an hour from me.
Brewers boy
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Jamie Reid
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Brewers boy »

We want the worst team left in the competition at home. We need to make progress in this competition and hopefully make the third round and get a big club away. Perhaps make enough to get a couple of good players in later on.
North Curry House
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by North Curry House »

We ARE the worst team! Everybody will want to get us. BIG money for the winners
Admiral
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by Admiral »

Fourth round qualifying winners (32) £9,375
Fourth round qualifying losers (32) £3,125
First round proper winners (40) £41,000
Admiral
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by Admiral »

The 23 other teams from the National League enter at this stage, as well as 40 from steps below. Reasonable amount of money at stake and a potential Charlton away in the First Round again..
Cheddargull
First Regular
First Regular

Post by Cheddargull »

Admiral wrote: 02 Oct 2022, 17:41 The 23 other teams from the National League enter at this stage, as well as 40 from steps below. Reasonable amount of money at stake and a potential Charlton away in the First Round again..
Not to forget Portsmouth, Ipswich and. Sheffield Wednesday either.
Admiral
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by Admiral »

Hampton & Richmond at home, 17th in NLS.

Favourable draw, but be careful thinking we’re already through after Havant last season! (Not that anyone will =D )
Cheddargull
First Regular
First Regular

Post by Cheddargull »

Admiral wrote: 03 Oct 2022, 15:45 Hampton & Richmond at home, 17th in NLS.

Favourable draw, but be careful thinking we’re already through after Havant last season! (Not that anyone will =D )
Played at Plainmoor in August 2018 and won 2-0, three games later Gary Owers was toast.
DevonBee
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Tom Lapslie
Watches from: Pop side

Post by DevonBee »

At £15 for an adult ticket, and what is likely to be an embarrassing exit I will give this one a miss. There would be more takers if it was a tenner.
Taelee73
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Rodney jack
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Taelee73 »

£15 is a bit steep, but as a supporter I will be there to support my team. You never know, we may not have many more chances to play in the FA Cup.
This is a game we're expected to win, the kind of tie we'd of wanted. But obviously huge potential to be embarrassed.
Yellow6
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by Yellow6 »

DevonBee wrote: 07 Oct 2022, 18:52 At £15 for an adult ticket, and what is likely to be an embarrassing exit I will give this one a miss. There would be more takers if it was a tenner.
Then don't go and enjoy the extra fiver you have saved on a pint on your own somewhere moaning to whoever will listen.
DevonBee
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Tom Lapslie
Watches from: Pop side

Post by DevonBee »

Yellow6 wrote: 08 Oct 2022, 16:33 Then don't go and enjoy the extra fiver you have saved on a pint on your own somewhere moaning to whoever will listen.
If it is £15 for a ticket, I am not sure how your basic arithmetic works out I have saved a fiver when I don't attend ? . Good luck with your GCSE Maths buddy :lol:
Yellow6
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by Yellow6 »

DevonBee wrote: 08 Oct 2022, 18:52 If it is £15 for a ticket, I am not sure how your basic arithmetic works out I have saved a fiver when I don't attend ? . Good luck with your GCSE Maths buddy :lol:
It just sounds like you are tight and bottle it when it comes to the difficult times. Get behind a lads and spend a few quid you tight a@@e
culmstockgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: stubbs
Watches from: Family Stand

Post by culmstockgull »

I will be taking in Havant and waterlooville v Weymouth next saturday primarily because I am visiting my son who lives in Hampshire, but also its cheaper, get to watch a couple of Torquay old boys and more inportantly check out our conference south opposition for next season.