Kings Lynn v Torquay 12/03/2022

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
EmetEdadsBeard
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Andy Gurney

Kings Lynn v Torquay 12/03/2022

Post by EmetEdadsBeard »

Afternoon all, anyone any idea whether we can pay on the gate this Saturday? Me and the Time bandit from t' Yorkshire Gulls are going, I've tried ringing Kings Lynn about a dozen times on two different numbers and been directed to the same blokes voicemail, left messages and got no reply.

P155 poor to be honest :slap:
'Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with their experience!
portugull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: lee mansell
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by portugull »

If it is any help Emet I just checked the Website for Kings Lynn for their game tonight and it says tickets can be bought online and at the ground up to 6.30pm.

So for Saturday I guess the least stressful way is to purchase online on say Wednesday or Thursday or pay at the ground before a certain time which should be on their website in the next 48 hours or so. Hope this helps.
EmetEdadsBeard
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by EmetEdadsBeard »

portugull wrote: 08 Mar 2022, 17:36 If it is any help Emet I just checked the Website for Kings Lynn for their game tonight and it says tickets can be bought online and at the ground up to 6.30pm.

So for Saturday I guess the least stressful way is to purchase online on say Wednesday or Thursday or pay at the ground before a certain time which should be on their website in the next 48 hours or so. Hope this helps.
Thanks for that, I hate having to buy in advance (you never know what might happen between now and then), much rather be old school and just pay on the gate.
I think we'll park up and go straight to the ticket office then find a watering hole :)
'Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with their experience!
Linnet
Trialist
Trialist

Post by Linnet »

Hi guys,

You can purchase online up until kick off. Ticket office opens at 12.30pm and will be open until kick off.

Have a safe trip up for those that are travelling.
Whydoibother
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Alex Russell

Post by Whydoibother »

Travelling up for this. A new ground for most. A long drive from Devon for surre. Should be 3 point but not expecting us to thrah them.
Louis
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Louis »

EmetEdadsBeard wrote: 08 Mar 2022, 15:01 Afternoon all, anyone any idea whether we can pay on the gate this Saturday? Me and the Time bandit from t' Yorkshire Gulls are going, I've tried ringing Kings Lynn about a dozen times on two different numbers and been directed to the same blokes voicemail, left messages and got no reply.

P155 poor to be honest :slap:
Long time no see. Good to have you back here 🙂
⚽️ Prediction League 23/24 - TUFC merch prizes for grabs
⚽️ Press Room - all latest TUFC News
⚽️ @Torquay_Fans - follow us on X for all the latest

portugull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: lee mansell

Post by portugull »

Apart from Omar in for Lewis no changes but Hall & Martin fit to be on the bench plus Holman.
Dutchgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane

Post by Dutchgull »

Ollocks !!
North Curry House
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by North Curry House »

Chris Hargreaves son, Cameron pulls one back for Kings Lynn. He is on loan from Bristol Rovers.
RussianGull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by RussianGull »

Yesterday was a memorable game for me as it my son's first game (he watched most of last season with me during lockdowns). I think he was more impressed with his half time hotdog and kitkat than the quality of football on display..

We were stood with a friend who is a former Bristol Rovers player and who dabbled in lower league management a long time ago. I agreed with his opinion that we were far too lightweight in midfield and the defence was rather ropey (Omar). MacDonald is a good keeper and kept us in the game, I don't blame him for getting caught off his line - it was a great strike. Our squad is not lacking in talent but we did not play to our strengths yesterday. Nice to see some goals in the sunshine.

Friendly staff, plenty of street parking and a roof over the terrace overall a pleasant away day and not too far away at all from us LincolnshireGulls. I hope they stay up for next season.

Grimsby next month. COYY
Louis
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Louis »

Highlights

⚽️ Prediction League 23/24 - TUFC merch prizes for grabs
⚽️ Press Room - all latest TUFC News
⚽️ @Torquay_Fans - follow us on X for all the latest

EmetEdadsBeard
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by EmetEdadsBeard »

Louis wrote: 11 Mar 2022, 20:12 Long time no see. Good to have you back here 🙂
Thanks mate, never really been away, keep having a neb every now and again.

Had a lot of stuff going on at home and not managed many games in the last couple of years so not had much to say :)